• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

The day America forgot that the Republican presidential candidate bragged about harassing women and became dialed in on risotto recipes.

Last edited:
if someone is going to allege that you lied, it might as well be a proven liar like Blumenthal

i have to agree with this. The messenger is the wrong person and ruins the validity of the message.

nobody will listen to Trump speak about the sanctity of marriage.

i have to agree with this. The messenger is the wrong person and ruins the validity of the message.

nobody will listen to Trump speak about the sanctity of marriage.

Polls would suggest that at least %30 of the population would.

I think the happiest person in America that Roger Stone got indicted is Roger Stone.

Redaction sleuths on twitter think Zainab Ahmad, a Mueller prosecutor with a background in counter terrorism and Flynn, is involved in the mystery court case involving a foreign company.

What conclusion? The only conclusion that I made was that Blumenthal's views on this are relevant - not exactly a bold take.

Blumenthal is a proven, publicly self-confessed liar, who has made unproven allegations that Donald Trump Jr. lied in his testimony to a Congressional committee

you cannot leap to the conclusion that Trump Jr is a liar based on the unproven allegations of a self-confessed liar making polemical arguments for partisan political purposes

Blumenthal is a proven, publicly self-confessed liar, who has made unproven allegations that Donald Trump Jr. lied in his testimony to a Congressional committee

you cannot leap to the conclusion that Trump Jr is a liar based on the unproven allegations of a self-confessed liar making polemical arguments for partisan political purposes

Like Trump?

Back