• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Blumenthal is a proven, publicly self-confessed liar, who has made unproven allegations that Donald Trump Jr. lied in his testimony to a Congressional committee

you cannot leap to the conclusion that Trump Jr is a liar based on the unproven allegations of a self-confessed liar making polemical arguments for partisan political purposes

I never concluded that Trump Jr. lied. I said IF he lied. I do not know if Trump Jr. lied or not.

yes, as a matter of fact my views are far more reliable and relevant than Blumenthal's

he is a cynical lubish liar, I am none of those

You are either dumb or willfully ignorant on a wide variety of issues and you suffer from Clinton Derangement Syndrome so I don’t really find your views valuable or relevant.

Roger Stone has to be the stupidest person on the planet. Mueller's team is saying they got terabytes worth of evidence from Stone's home. For at least a year, he's been talking about being indicted. Any rational person would destroyed or moved all of the hard drives, computers, phones, paper, etc.

What a fricking moron.

Roger Stone has to be the stupidest person on the planet. Mueller's team is saying they got terabytes worth of evidence from Stone's home. For at least a year, he's been talking about being indicted. Any rational person would destroyed or moved all of the hard drives, computers, phones, paper, etc.

What a fricking moron.

unless you plan to hold that info to make deal with prosecutors for the inevitable future when Trump is caught

Assuming Stone isn't a gamer, and doesn't have an enormous music or movie library (which he might) what in the world is taking up a TB of space?

Makes sense given what got him fired from the Dole campaign.

Well I did not know this:

Stone left his Washington firm in the mid-1990s after it was sold. He had to drop out of Bob Dole’s 1996 presidential campaign when a tabloid published an article asserting that he and his wife, Nydia, had placed an ad looking for sex partners in a swinger’s magazine. Years later, he admitted it was true.

Big if true:

The week before he was taken into custody, Stone appeared on Infowars, the conspiracy-minded website where he hosts a program, and told his audience through gritted teeth that he would eventually be arrested as part of a larger plot to oust Trump and Vice President Pence and install Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi as president and Hillary Clinton as vice president. Pelosi would then resign and Clinton would ascend to the presidency, he declared with dead certainty.

Well I did not know this:

Stone left his Washington firm in the mid-1990s after it was sold. He had to drop out of Bob Dole’s 1996 presidential campaign when a tabloid published an article asserting that he and his wife, Nydia, had placed an ad looking for sex partners in a swinger’s magazine. Years later, he admitted it was true.

Wonder if he ever partied with John Edwards.

Back