• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

It’s old news that Obama never took any of it seriously..why was that?

I know you have fallen into the memory hole but most haven’t. We remember Obama colluding with Medvedev “wait till after the election” or scolding Mitt Romney in 2012 as a cold warrior for calling Russia a threat or Hillary and her reset happily telling the press “I am a part of his(Putin) inner circle”

So stop lying and manipulating history

Before making his statement, Burr had no idea about Manafort giving Kilimnick polling data or other info.

Before making his statement, Burr had no idea about Manafort giving Kilimnick polling data or other info.

oh yea...I almost forget killimpdick. He’s gonna be our star witness right up until the point that he’s not.

It really isn�t. I mean here we have another �star of the week�

This whole so-called investigation has been based on taking the people�s eyes off what the Democrats ACTUALLY did in the last election. Hillary Clinton�s campaign collided with not only Russians but a defrocked ex MI5 agent. Talk about a swamp. You got McCain handling parts of it..the Communist Brennan (that fellow traveller belongs in prison for treason) and all manner of lesser creatures like the dispicable pansy,Peter Strozk (is that really his name).

It really isn�t. I mean here we have another �star of the week�

This whole so-called investigation has been based on taking the people�s eyes off what the Democrats ACTUALLY did in the last election. Hillary Clinton�s campaign collided with not only Russians but a defrocked ex MI5 agent. Talk about a swamp. You got McCain handling parts of it..the Communist Brennan (that fellow traveller belongs in prison for treason) and all manner of lesser creatures like the dispicable pansy,Peter Strozk (is that really his name).

No the clever part was how you subtly incorporated the phrase "limp dick" into the name Kilimnick. It was almost unnoticeable. It rhymes and it also implies this Kilimnick fellow in impotent, i.e., powerless. We might need to start calling you Leclevtro...see not everyone has your talents.

No the clever part was how you subtly incorporated the phrase "limp dick" into the name Kilimnick. It was almost unnoticeable. It rhymes and it also implies this Kilimnick fellow in impotent, i.e., powerless. We might need to start calling you Leclevtro...see not everyone has your talents.

He's a master of projection who learned from the best.

A federal judge has decided that Manafort made at least three lies about contacts with Russians to Mueller and the Grand Jury. His deal is now off and he's likely to be sentenced to spend most of the rest of his life in federal prison.

These issues dealt with Kilimnik and other Russian contacts. Basically, this federal judge is alleging Manafort's conspiracy with Russia.

Collusion isn't a crime. Conspiracy is.

I bet neither Trump nor Manafort understand that a pardon means Manafort can't claim the fifth in future testimony on those issues.

When you’ve done so many crimes it’s hard to keep em all straight. He wasn’t lying so much as misremembering.

I thought the Senate and House Intelligence Committees concluded there was no conspiracy. No?

Back