• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

What exactly is stopping them? If they have evidence of Trump or anyone else "colluding" with the Russians to rig our election, why wait? Look at the indictments Mueller handed down and what they were for, lying to the FBI over an unrelated matter?? Lies to a House panel on contact with wikileaks? A bunch of Russians who had no links to Trump and who will never be tried. If that is all there is this has been a monumental waste of time and money. Now if Mueller proves Trump has prior knowledge and urged people to lie then he is guilty of conspiracy and obstruction. If he had conversations with Russians to do something to mislead the voting public by using Russian bots in a significant way or rig the voting, then he is guilty of tampering and conspiracy to defraud the American Voters. Let's see what the report actually says and go from there because if he is guilty he should be impeached, if not everyone needs to quit all the theatrics about collusion/conspiracy/obstruction and get on with the peoples business, (that's us). Personally I don't know the Donald and don't owe him any money so I don't care how it turns out but like (supposedly) every other American citizen he deserves the presumption of innocence until found guilty.

Explain to me why the RNC platform was changed to support Russia's takeover of Crimea.

Explain why Trump's Campaign Manager was an employee of a Russia intelligence officer and got away with owing a Russian oligarch/mafioso eight figures?

Explain why Trump's National Security Advisor had been paid to speak to a Russia Today dinner and sat with Putin.

Explain why Kushner wanted to set up secure communications with the Russians at the Russian Embassy so that U.S. Intelligence wouldn't hear what was going on.

Explain why the lies about Trump Tower meeting which was about ending sanctions.

Explain why one of Putin's closest allies paid nearly $40,000,000 over the asking price for Trump's property in FL that had been on the market for months with zero offers? Oh yeah, that guy's private jet was parked next to Trump's at about five campaign stops.

Explain why Putin's personal bank loaned Trump Toronto over $100,000,000 after the property had gone bankrupt. Oh yeah, it's illegal for any American to deal with that bank.

Explain why AG Sessions personally took over a Russian money laundering case from people who lived at Trump Tower and dismissed ALL criminal charges and took less than $6,000,000 as a fine in a $220,000,000 tax fraud and money laundering scheme.

There's plenty more. Why don't you start with those?

What exactly is stopping them? If they have evidence of Trump or anyone else "colluding" with the Russians to rig our election, why wait? Look at the indictments Mueller handed down and what they were for, lying to the FBI over an unrelated matter?? Lies to a House panel on contact with wikileaks? A bunch of Russians who had no links to Trump and who will never be tried. If that is all there is this has been a monumental waste of time and money. Now if Mueller proves Trump has prior knowledge and urged people to lie then he is guilty of conspiracy and obstruction. If he had conversations with Russians to do something to mislead the voting public by using Russian bots in a significant way or rig the voting, then he is guilty of tampering and conspiracy to defraud the American Voters. Let's see what the report actually says and go from there because if he is guilty he should be impeached, if not everyone needs to quit all the theatrics about collusion/conspiracy/obstruction and get on with the peoples business, (that's us). Personally I don't know the Donald and don't owe him any money so I don't care how it turns out but like (supposedly) every other American citizen he deserves the presumption of innocence until found guilty.

It's not really necessary. Trump openly asked Russians to hack Hillary's emails and they did it that same day. Trump has openly obstructed justice on Twitter and obviously by firing Comey with the purpose of stopping the Russia investigation. Just because it happened openly doesn't mean it's OK.

Explain to me why the RNC platform was changed to support Russia's takeover of Crimea.

Explain why Trump's Campaign Manager was an employee of a Russia intelligence officer and got away with owing a Russian oligarch/mafioso eight figures?

Explain why Trump's National Security Advisor had been paid to speak to a Russia Today dinner and sat with Putin.

Explain why Kushner wanted to set up secure communications with the Russians at the Russian Embassy so that U.S. Intelligence wouldn't hear what was going on.

Explain why the lies about Trump Tower meeting which was about ending sanctions.

Explain why one of Putin's closest allies paid nearly $40,000,000 over the asking price for Trump's property in FL that had been on the market for months with zero offers? Oh yeah, that guy's private jet was parked next to Trump's at about five campaign stops.

Explain why Putin's personal bank loaned Trump Toronto over $100,000,000 after the property had gone bankrupt. Oh yeah, it's illegal for any American to deal with that bank.

Explain why AG Sessions personally took over a Russian money laundering case from people who lived at Trump Tower and dismissed ALL criminal charges and took less than $6,000,000 as a fine in a $220,000,000 tax fraud and money laundering scheme.

There's plenty more. Why don't you start with those?

I would also like to know why Paul Manafort shared all of his internal Trump polling information with Russian Intelligence.

And then why did he lie about it?

There are a still A LOT of questions we don’t have answers to. And the American public deserves to understand what the fuck was going on.

This is a fairly myopic view of the investigation, especially for an "independent" such as yourself.

You can’t be exonerated by an investigation that you spent two years doing everything in your power to undermine and obstruct. At the end of the day, either the report finds you guilty or you succeeded in obstructing justice.

Lol

You keep holding onto that dream like you tightly grip a family sized bag of cool ranch Doritos

I would also like a legitimate explanation of this email exchange and meeting. And why did Donald dictate Don Jr’s response (another lie) once news of the meeting became public?

DEeHOSdU0AEZSFG.jpg

This is a fairly myopic view of the investigation, especially for an "independent" such as yourself.

LOL according to the far left liberals here I am sure you think it is. However your opinion does not make it so and that is all it is, your opinion. Personally I will await the finished Mueller product before I panic either way

I think so, yes. First of all, Trump hasn’t done “everything in his power” to obstruct the investigation (as evidenced by the fact Mueller is still investigating) and, second, his efforts at obstruction, if that’s what they were (Comey firing, Sessions fired, the drum of “witch hunt,” etc.) have had no impact on the investigation. It is true that he refused to meet with Mueller, but, if Trump were my client, I would have advised him not to do that. I don’t view that as obstruction.

If Mueller concludes that there is no evidence that Trump knew about the ties between his campaign and Russia and / or the ties he did know about would not have alerted him to the possibility that a crime was being committed, I’m prepared to accept that.

Are you not?

Of course he isn’t

That’s when he turns his hopeful deranged snout toward the southern district of ny and Oydam “Cray Eyes” Schiff

It’s amazing to me that the left is now claiming that mueller’s Witch hunt hasn’t turned over every rock and followed every lead

LOL according to the far left liberals here I am sure you think it is. However your opinion does not make it so and that is all it is, your opinion. Personally I will await the finished Mueller product before I panic either way

I don’t know Sig’s political persuasion but I have a feeling there are more than just “far left liberals” who believe your characterization of the investigation to date is myopic. You can count me in the former Republican/moderate/independent camp who thinks its myopic.

It’s a very disingenuous pivot.

Aside from maybe PH (and even that is a stretch), I don’t see anyone claiming Mueller hasn’t turned over every rock and followed every lead.

We just want to see the fucking results and conclusions of the report, including answers to that long ass list of questions RJ started.

I would also add that a lot has already been uncovered in the totality of the Mueller indictments. And yes there is a lot related to Russia despite what Trump and others might say.

What would be nice if for Mueller to connect the current pieces of the puzzle and provide answers to the missing pieces, especially for the common voter who isn’t following the investigation as closely as some of us.

here is my prediction.

The report will be inconclusive. It certainly won't exonerate Trump, but it won't push for indictments against him as this is a very difficult thing to do with a sitting president. But it will lay out some evidence of crime. This shouldn't be surprising to anybody since Trump is already an unindicted co-conspirator.

Moonz will get the only sexual rush he can apparently achieve by shitposting a million and one right wing opinion pieces from his usual suspects. Sailor will use the word lubes many times. Lectro will shitpost some nonsense about marxists and the media.

Everybody else will laugh at them.

When Trump leaves office, he will be indicted by the State of NY for the numerous instances of fraud he has participated in. He will never be convicted because there are enough idiots out there like Lectro, Moonz and sailor that they would ignore the nose on their face if right wing propaganda media told them as such.

Last edited:
That’s a solid prediction. Especially the Moonz/sailor/Lectro part. That will 100% happen.

Aside from maybe PH (and even that is a stretch), I don’t see anyone claiming Mueller hasn’t turned over every rock and followed every lead.

We just want to see the fucking results and conclusions of the report, including answers to that long ass list of questions RJ started.

Yeah. Nobody has said that. What people on the left are saying is to be prepared for a dry “report” that doesn’t connect the dots and leaves more questions to be answered.

Yeah. Nobody has said that. What people on the left are saying is to be prepared for a dry “report” that doesn’t connect the dots and leaves more questions to be answered.

Why wouldn’t mueller connect the dots?

Otherwise it’s done on purpose to allow crazy eyes schiff to continue to waste taxpayer $$

We may not know if he connected the dots or not. It’s up to Barr what gets released.

Back