• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Interesting. Do rubes buy and read books?

Read? No.

Buy as passive aggressive gifts for family members who don’t share their love for dear leader? Yes.

The Jarrett book is sitting on a shelf in my house collecting dust right now.

yeah man, they sure do.

s-l1600.jpg

yeah man, they sure do.

s-l1600.jpg

My father owns 3 of these. Although these are Pulitzer material compared to some of the “I need to prove to rubes that I love Trump too”’written by some of the GOP politicians and propagandists nowadays.

My father owns 3 of these. Although these are Pulitzer material compared to some of the “I need to prove to rubes that I love Trump too”’written by some of the GOP politicians and propagandists nowadays.

yeah, Dads used to read tom clancy. now it's that shit

Shouldn't O'Reilly have written a book titled, "I Killed All Those Pussies"?

RE: Sexual harassment.

I suspect that O'Reilly didn't even do most of the research and writing for these books - they're mostly ghostwritten. I've read that Martin Dugard, his "co-author" and a historian, actually does most of the legwork and writing, with some help from Bill. Putting his name on the cover obviously helps sell more copies.

My Mom has a few of these, and in not by any means a Republican or otherwise an O'Reilly sympathizer. (She got them all before the most recent harassment allegations).

This seems like a big deal. Or should I start a new thread titled something like "Deepstate: Endgame!oneoneleven"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...cfeff232e8f_story.html?utm_term=.19181e598760

‘I can land the plane’: How Rosenstein tried to mollify Trump, protect Mueller and save his job

Rod J. Rosenstein, again, was in danger of losing his job. The New York Times had just reported that — in the heated days after James B. Comey was fired as FBI director — the deputy attorney general had suggested wearing a wire to surreptitiously record President Trump. Now Trump, traveling in New York, was on the phone, eager for an explanation.

Rosenstein — who, by one account, had gotten teary-eyed just before the call in a meeting with Trump’s chief of staff — sought to defuse the volatile situation and assure the president he was on his team, according to people familiar with matter. He criticized the Times report, published in late September, and blamed it on former deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe, whose recollections formed its basis. Then he talked about special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation of Russia’s interference in the 2016 election and told the president he would make sure Trump was treated fairly, people familiar with the conversation said.

“I give the investigation credibility,” Rosenstein said, in the words of one administration official offering their own characterization of the call. “I can land the plane.”

Rosenstein and then Barr helped Trump obstruct justice then decided there was no obstruction of justice.

It's not like he'd answer any questions honestly. Dems should tell him to appear or be jailed for Contempt of Congress. Put his lying ass in the little jail in the Capitol.

What justice was obstructed?

Mueller gave 10-12 instances of obstruction.

There was one that wasn't even mentioned. When Trump had Sessions let the Russians go on the $220M money laundering case.

But keep supporting Putin's hand-picked POTUS.

Back