• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Cold blooded.

Barr is backing out of testifying to the House. What a shock!

Subpoena him and if refuses to show up, lock his ass up!!!

Harris: “has anyone from the White House asked you, or suggest that you, investigate anyone else?”
Barr: “I’m grappling with the word ‘suggest’ “

What a joke.

Harris: “has anyone from the White House asked you, or suggest that you, investigate anyone else?”
Barr: “I’m grappling with the word ‘suggest’ “

What a joke.

Heard this exchange on the way home.

I think Barr just out-BS’ed Bill Clinton and his comment about the definition of the word “is”.

^This. It won't happen, of course, but after the Trump Administration no Republican can complain with any seriousness about Democratic shenanigans again. Trump and his minions are ending the GOP's ability to credibly complain about government corruption and abuse of power for a long, long time. Again, it won't stop them from doing so, but no one should take them seriously.

They just don't care anymore. They've finally figured out that their core supporters don't expect them to even pretend they care, or try to hide that they're lying, or to use code words regarding what they actually want and believe. They can lie, obstruct, break the law, etc. and their supporters will just shrug. Hopefully, enough others do care and will be motivated to vote in 2020 to remove them from office. I don't think it's going to happen any other way.

They just don't care anymore. They've finally figured out that their core supporters don't expect them to even pretend they care, or try to hide that they're lying, or to use code words regarding what they actually want and believe. They can lie, obstruct, break the law, etc. and their supporters will just shrug. Hopefully, enough others do care and will be motivated to vote in 2020 to remove them from office. I don't think it's going to happen any other way.

Yep. Exactly.

^
This. So much this.

Back