• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

How can the "Moral Majority" sleep at night?

Because they simply don't care. Did Trump beat Hillary and the LibDems? Check. Does Trump hate brown-skinned immigrants as much as I do? Check. Does Trump hate and despise all of the people that I hate and despise? Check. Does Trump piss off LibDems on a daily basis? Check. Is Trump a white supremacist? Check. Is he trying to turn back the clock to the 1950s on a wide variety of social, cultural, and demographic issues? Check. Has he appointed large numbers of far-right judges (and 2 SC justices) who will enforce conservative values on everybody? Check. Does he loudly claim to be a Christian? Check. Who cares if Trump and his cronies like Barr are serial liars who violate traditional and constitutional norms, break the law repeatedly, are total hypocrites when it comes to living by and supporting traditional values, or commit other outrages. He's our boy!

Somebody should ask Barr if he went to law school, and if so, where ? GWU '73, btw.

Barr testified, under oath that his conclusions and statements were made without the AG EVER looking at the evidence.

How in the fuck can anyone do that and be considered honest?

Barr should be charged with obstruction of justice.

Small bites my ass. Mattis new what he was signing up for. Barr knew what he was signing up for. Rosenstein knew what Trump was and kowtowed. I'm not absolving them or Comey in any way, shape or form.

That "Accomplished people lacking inner strength" line explains why Comey went out of his way to pile on Hillary to conform to pressure from Republicans. Let's not act like Trump is the first soul eater in the GOP.

This is pretty amazing by Barr. He's basically just spitballing theories off the cuff to explain obvious obstructionist actions. He said McGahn had testified earlier, so directing him to lie afterward wasn't illegal because Trump knew he'd already testified.

I guess Barr's strategy is to lean heavily on "it wasn't obstruction" and just kind of ignore the whole "wildly misleading the public" stuff.

Getting roasted by news outlets that he's legitimately straight-up lying. G
ood times.

Why do you think the entire administration has been discrediting news outlets for the last 3 years?

Back