• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

For the lawyers out there, here's a question - How can a POTUS claim Executive Privilege for data that has already been divulged?

McGahn has just told the House to pound sand about the documents they requested. This is becoming a true constitutional crisis that will have repercussions for decades to come.

But, anyone but Biden is more dangerous!

Of course Trump has obstructed justice.

Pubs would be screaming bloody murder if President Clinton did anything close to what Trump has openly displayed.

Undoubtedly. This has been the consistent position of Dem leadership in congress and why Dem house frosh in red leaning districts aren't clamoring for impeachment.

Pubs would be screaming bloody murder if President Clinton did anything close to what Trump has openly displayed.

I mean, he did lie about a bj and disputed the meaning of the word "is". It's pretty much equal to Trump's behavior.

Yeah, but Clinton would also be appointing liberal judges, so she’s more dangerous.

His base wasnt solidified already by 2017? That’s a dumb comment.

I think it’s more that an impeachment fight would basically be abandoning the 10% of voters that would otherwise possibly go Democrat for the right candidate. Partisanship is a bitch.

Also, the 2020 election is going to be the largest electorate in history, which means rubes too. If there’s any possibility that you can keep them semi-undecided, you have to try.

I think it’s more that an impeachment fight would basically be abandoning the 10% of voters that would otherwise possibly go Democrat for the right candidate. Partisanship is a bitch.

Also, the 2020 election is going to be the largest electorate in history, which means rubes too. If there’s any possibility that you can keep them semi-undecided, you have to try.

I think a Dem SuperPAC should go onto Facebook, Instagram and email certain zipcodes that votes cast on election day don't count. They should also produce videos of Trump having sex with camels and barnyard animals.

I think it’s more that an impeachment fight would basically be abandoning the 10% of voters that would otherwise possibly go Democrat for the right candidate for Biden without a health care plan. Partisanship is a bitch.

FIFY

Dems are shitty at politics. The GOP is bereft of good ideas and run by a lying illiterate clown. America is full of idiots hell bent on voting against their best interests. Jesus fuck

Dems are shitty at politics. The GOP is bereft of good ideas and run by a lying illiterate clown. America is full of idiots hell bent on voting against their best interests. Jesus fuck

^This. I'll probably never vote Republican again, and certainly won't as long as they stay on their current path, but I have no problems admitting that the Dems usually suck when it comes to effective messaging, grassroots organization, developing a bench, etc. They did those things well with Obama's two campaigns, and they did it well in the 2018 House elections, but usually the GOP always seems to have the edge when it comes to messaging and getting their base out to vote. Maybe, just maybe, 2018 marked the signs of a turnaround for the Dems, we'll know for sure in 2020.

Back