• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

They should testify. Why not? Don’t really understand the argument against it.

They should testify. Why not? Don’t really understand the argument against it.

Agreed. Which begs the question why Trump and the GOP are so hellbent on preventing testimony from Mueller, McGahn and anyone else related to the special counsel investigation.

Meh. Trump either conspired with Russia or he didn’t. If he didn’t and the democrats continue to drag it out over fake news they lose their voice. If they drag it out because they need more time to show he committed a crime (and he is Guilty) then good on them for being persistent.

Democrats aren’t dragging it out. Republicans are. If it were up to Democrats, Mueller and McGahn would have testified by now and they’d have plenty of evidence from subpoenas to decide to proceed with impeachment or not.

Agreed. Which begs the question why Trump and the GOP are so hellbent on preventing testimony from Mueller, McGahn and anyone else related to the special counsel investigation.

My guess is they feel it is politically motivated to drag up dirt to be used in a campaign. But whatever. Everyone already knows trump is a dirtbag. Not like we are Going to be surprised when someone testifies to his nature.

This is a about criminal activity of collusion. I say let em testify.

My guess is they feel it is politically motivated to drag up dirt to be used in a campaign. But whatever. Everyone already knows trump is a dirtbag. Not like we are Going to be surprised when someone testifies to his nature.

This is a about criminal activity of collusion. I say let em testify.

You know what I mean. Continue to pursue this line of investigation despite mueller concluding his investigation and Barr’s determination.

Meh. Trump either conspired with Russia or he didn’t. If he didn’t and the democrats continue to drag it out over fake news they lose their voice. If they drag it out because they need more time to show he committed a crime (and he is Guilty) then good on them for being persistent.

Not sure what your point is here.

I think it’s pretty obvious from Mueller’s report that he intended Congress to pick up the investigation from where he left off and make a decision on obstruction since Mueller could not legally bring criminal charges against a sitting POTUS.

You know what I mean. Continue to pursue this line of investigation despite mueller concluding his investigation and Barr’s determination.

Barr's "determination" was so full of shit and full of lies that Mueller wrote an on the record letter to say as much. Why would anyone not covering for Trump use anything Barr says as legitimate?

Mueller clearly believed he didn't have the authority to indict a sitting POTUS and left it for Congress to deal with.

Not sure what your point is here.

I think it’s pretty obvious from Mueller’s report that he intended Congress to pick up the investigation from where he left off and make a decision on obstruction since Mueller could not legally bring criminal charges against a sitting POTUS.

It’s pretty well established that wrangor doesnt see it that way - he took Barr’s letter, imprinted it’s conclusions in his head and has not sought to challenge it or it’s context since that time.

It’s pretty well established that wrangor doesnt see it that way - he took Barr’s letter, imprinted it’s conclusions in his head and has not sought to challenge it or it’s context since that time.

to quote Mitch McConnell, "case closed"

surprise, weird conservative religious republican unconditionally supports human pile of trash and opposite of Christian Donald Trump

Here is a list of indisputable actions by Trump himself and those around him (and I'm sure there are many more):

Trump Toronto got $100Million from Putin's personal bank AFTER TT had gone BK
Trump's partner in Trump Soho was convicted Russian mobster Felix Sater
There was a $220,000,000 Russian money-laundering scam going on at Trump Tower. Trump put AG Sessions in charge of the case(AG's don't handle such small cases) and the criminals got a total walk.
A close friend of Putin's paid $95Million for a Trump property that was listed for $55M sight unseen. That same guy and his plane were at a minimum of five Trump campaign events.
Trump's Campaign Manager gave a Russian intelligence agent Trump's secret polling data and the Russians used it to target locations and groups.
Trump had Manafort take an anti-Russian plank regrading Crimea from the RNC platform
Trump's son and Campaign manager met with a Russian to discuss getting dirt on Hillary and lifting sanctions. That lawyer represented the Trump Tower money-launderers and got them off with direct actions by Trump.
Jared tried to set up a private line to Russia IN THE RUSSIAN EMBASSY
There were over 200 meetings/calls between Russians and people who worked for Trump
Trump took sanctions off of Manafort's Russian benefactor long after Manafort was fired.

Any one of those events would have under Obama would have gotten you to say he was in Russia's pocket.

Back