• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

If you believe that Russia has attempted to meddle (and influence) in our elections for a long time, why is it so farfetched that the Donald camp would attempt to work with them?

Especially when this happened. If anyone has a good explanation, please enlighten us. If this exchange happened in a movie, I would have said what terrible writing because it's so fucking straightforward.

2itrh41.jpg

Well, me and the special prosecutor and the FBI. :noidea:

Your entire promise is buttressed by the notion that the FBI and special prosecutor are biased and corrupt, and Im the one with wild allegations to a frenetic drumbeat?

giphy.gif

1. you are sorry

2. you are confused

3. I am not a Trump apologist

4. You are still trying to move the goalposts and that is dishonest

Move the goalposts on what?

I have said from day 1 the issue of Russian interference and Trump collusion are two separate issues. I am firmly in the camp that his campaign worked with Russia in some capacity that is anti-American at best and traitorous at worst.

I have said from day 1 the issue of Russian interference and Trump collusion are two separate issues. I am firmly in the camp that his campaign worked with Russia in some capacity that is anti-American at best and traitorous at worst.

Trying to be a slippery swamp creature suits you. But it wont work.

tumblr_ns9rmhX7LS1uxle3jo1_500.gif

You are changing the story NED. You said originally and have tried persistently and futilely to show that Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election. I and others from the very beginning have said that the Russians meddle or try to interfere in other countries internal affairs and even elections and have been doing it for a long time. We did not believe that convincing evidence had been presented to indicate that the Trump campaign had colluded with Russia to successfully steal the 2016 presidential election. What we know now confirms that we were right, no such convincing evidence has been produced, and you were wrong. You can go back and check my posts. Trying to move the goal posts now wont work. When you hold a losing hand, fold. Don't try to cheat.

The investigation is still going on, Gus. How are you going to say you were right when they haven’t closed the investigation? You suck at this, dude. You are outgunned. You argue like a little kid.

Back