• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Five consequence-free punches in the face

Taylor Swift (from another female)

The guy from the Kardashians that killed the alligator

Mitch McConnell

Kanye West

Justin Beiber
Justin Beiber
Justin Beiber
Justin Beiber
Justin Beiber

Chris Brown
Bill Belichek
Coach K
Fred Phelps
Chinese Olympian, Dong Dong

hmmm...

the North Korean leader (Kim Jong Un)
the Iranian leader (Ahmadinejad)
the leader of that annoying church who protests soldier funerals (can't think of his name)

I can't really think of any celebrities who are as deserving... but I'd have to go with Chris Brown (he is totally useless, does not give back whatsoever). I realize Justin Bieber is horribly annoying but he dedicates a ton of his time to charitable causes. I honestly believe he's done more good than bad during his time.

And since I can't think of anyone else... I'd have to go with a good WTF ARE YOU THINKING headslap on Ron Wellman. Not a punch, but a full windup, running, headslap.

Ray Lewis after he killed those people but before he became a preacher.

Madonna in the 1980s. I'd never hit a woman, but I'm not really sure shes a woman.

Kobe Bryant. Attention whore.

?

?

Damn, only 5? That's a hard list to narrow down but here goes...

Kim Jong Un, knock him dafuq out!
Westboro Baptist Church, hell just pick one at random
Bashar al-Assad, Pres. of Syria
Sandusky
Bernie Madoff or Casey Anthony? Hmm. Both deserve a bitch slap if you ask me.

And honorable mention for the Kardasians, Lohan, Paris Hilton and the rest of this type crowd. Just because.

Donald Trump in addition to those already mentioned. Not that he's in the Kim Jong Un or Ahmadinejad league, but I can't stand the smug look on his face when he's acting all superior.

Not sure who all five would go to, but I know #1 goes to Gary Bettman... and I might come around to him again before I'm done.

tumblr_kz1w4pfPj61qbo8tio1_400.png

Wellman
Bz
Wellman
Bz
random AD plant who gets in the way

Back