• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Five consequence-free punches in the face

El Chupe and I saw that guy eating pizza at Mellow Mushroom in Raleigh a few years back with his family. If we had know about your hatred of him, I would have tried to get El Chupe to punch him, or at least one of his kids if Hiatt's size was too intimidating.

I could have sworn I saw him at Marbles the other day but the guy I saw was like 6'2 or so and I think Hyatt was a good 6'6.

Oh, and as for "Mr." Busfield, just google "under-age Thai trannies" and click on a few sites. You'll see what I mean.

Ill re-assign one of mine to Grobe, if only to wake him the fuck up when he is standing there in his concrete sneakers on the sidelines, not saying a fucking word to anyone while we are down 14.

at this point does anyone not have wellman on their list?

at this point does anyone not have wellman on their list?

I've gotten over the [Redacted] hate. It's all on Wellman now. [Redacted] is doing what he does and no one should blame him for taking this job.

Miley Cyrus
Tom Cruise
Joe Biden
Coack K
Steve Spurrier ( although I respect him as a GREAT coach)

Wellman
Buzzdick
Coach Relationships
Bobby Knight
Skip Bayless

So no one would punch like...the Boston Marathon bomber or a child rapist or some African child death squad recruiter?

I get the Wellman/Bz/Lobo ones, but like, what has Miley Cyrus done to you personally that you'd literally punch her in the face five times?

So no one would punch like...the Boston Marathon bomber or a child rapist or some African child death squad recruiter?

I get the Wellman/Bz/Lobo ones, but like, what has Miley Cyrus done to you personally that you'd literally punch her in the face five times?

I think you are missing the point. Everyone would love to punch those people. This is more of a "HAHA! Wouldn't it be funny if I punched this person?" list. Having a list with Buzz, Wellman, Lobo, Coach K, then African Death Squad recruiter kinda makes it real life and sucks the fun out of it.

I'll trade 5 punches to the face for one tire iron to Giuseppe Rossi's surgically repaired knee.

Back