• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Florida State at Wake Forest, 3:30 Saturday on ESPN

Our RB's run so hard, especially for such an awkwardly timed offense. I love it.

We don’t need the same luck the Irish had.

As much as I was on the Walker was better train, CBS has really improved over his time at wake. He’s so much better at hitting holes and picking up YAC now.

We're not even playing all that great. I mean, I guess we're playing fine. But it isn't exactly taking a herculean effort out there. Still lots of room for improvement.

Much cleaner second half than the first

Conventional wisdom says they are. So do recruiting rankings.
True, but they've had some bad teams that still had good players. I don't see a lot of pure talent that can overcome bad coaching.

Positives Sam, AT, O-line and run game against a good yes good defensive front. Defense looks much improved this year. We gave up a busted play TD and gave up 2 personal foul penalties for the other.

This broadcast has been very Wake positive though. All around a good advertisement for the school.

Back