• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Florida State at Wake Forest, 3:30 Saturday on ESPN

I totally disagree with that decision punt them deep make them drive the length of field. The drive was already successful.

Hmmm... not sure that was necessary but I also understand the desire to step on Norvell's throat

Perhaps someone who knows defensive schemes better than I can check, but it seems like all day FSU's strategy has been to send no more than 5, and let those 5 just try to beat their man while dropping everyone else back into coverage. So the O-line has done a good job of protecting Sam against what they're sending, but I can't tell if they've been very creative with blitzes.

Last edited:
You're up 3 touchdowns you already changed field position and burned a bunch of clock punt them deep .

Weird that some of our writers are trying to use that drive as an example of why our running backs are better than the guy who is posting 100+ nightly while nobody in the rotation is capable of converting short run situations.

Wake fans are a deeply weird group of people. Myself very much included, but what a weird takeaway from this game...

Weird that some of our writers are trying to use that drive as an example of why our running backs are better than the guy who is posting 100+ nightly while nobody in the rotation is capable of converting short run situations.

Wake fans are a deeply weird group of people. Myself very much included, but what a weird takeaway from this game...

Yes it would be nice if Walker was here, but he didn't want to be. Players are going to leave, that's going to happen a lot more than it did. We just have to accept it.

Take Milton out before he gets hurt. I feel bad and am scared for the kid.

Back