• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Florida State at Wake Forest, 3:30 Saturday on ESPN

Wake D was dominating and opportunistic in the second half. Got some three and out stops as well as take-aways. Great to see.

There were a bunch of doubters here last week! Which I get. But I really thought we would take care of business.

Played poorly on offense and won by 21. You love to see it.

Was very surprised that FSU didn’t come out sharper and angrier, but they really aren’t very talented and their play calling is dog shit. It’s going to take Norvell a while to get that program
running. It’s not that they just laid down for us today, they just didn’t have the talent to overcome their miscues.

Was very surprised that FSU didn’t come out sharper and angrier, but they really aren’t very talented and their play calling is dog shit. It’s going to take Norvell a while to get that program
running. It’s not that they just laid down for us today, they just didn’t have the talent to overcome their miscues.

Bad play calling is on Norvell's staff. The stupid stuff is also on them for not insisting on better.

Remember this one, guys. Twenty years ago (yes, I am a bit of a greybeard!) no one would have believed such a result was possible. But it's our reality now - and it is GLORIOUS!!!! :)

Remember this one, guys. Twenty years ago (yes, I am a bit of a greybeard!) no one would have believed such a result was possible. But it's our reality now - and it is GLORIOUS!!!! :)

Would be nice to parlay this on-field success into more highly rated recruits. Would be nice to see some more four star guys populating the Wake roster.

I was driving all afternoon with my family so wasn’t able to watch or listen to the game. I periodically asked Siri to give me the score. I kid you not, at one point she said “at the end of the 3rd quarter, Wake Forest is demolishing Florida State 35-14.” Made my day.

Played poorly on offense and won by 21. You love to see it.

We hardly played poorly on offense, over 200 yards rushing and Sam was 22-31 for over 250. Yeah, we missed some opportunities to score more, but we played well in every phase today. Not perfect, never will, but it was a very balanced effort.

Interesting comments from Clawson after the game. He said part of the plan was to play lots of guys and he thought our depth could wear FSU down because FSU has depth issues. Did you ever think you'd see the day where Wake would use its depth against FSU football?

Interesting comments from Clawson after the game. He said part of the plan was to play lots of guys and he thought our depth could wear FSU down because FSU has depth issues. Did you ever think you'd see the day where Wake would use its depth against FSU football?

LOL. I’ve got to remember to listen to the postgame. That is hilarious.

I don’t want to be a prisoner of the moment but I don’t see any games on our schedule we can’t win. Lets freaking GO.

Wow. Hartman played really well. The Noles do everything they can to get beat, and we took full advantage of that

FSU's 6 turnovers are the most in a game since 7 turnovers vs. Wake in 2008. That was an ugly 12-3 game. #18 Wake at #24 FSU. Neither offense could do much. Swank hit 4 out of 7 FG. Graham Gano hit 1 of 2.

Back