• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Florida State Game Time

Griffis is better than Marucci but I would've thrown Marucci out there if I were Dave so people could see a massacre and then feel better when we tossed Griffis back in for the games we need to win to make a bowl.

It's all about expectation management for the fan base baby
More talented? Probably. But the poor decision making far outweighs the arm strength and accuracy.

Clawson made a decision years ago and he’s sticking with it no matter what. You can show him every stat indicating Mitch is the worst QB in FBS and it doesn’t matter. You can show him a different QB actually winning the game and it doesn’t matter.

Kirk herbstreit just said that it is good that Wake has their qb back as we have been very one dimensional without him. What in the hell is he talking about? Has he watched any of our recent games or even looked at a box score?

Kirk herbstreit just said that it is good that Wake has their qb back as we have been very one dimensional without him. What in the hell is he talking about? Has he watched any of our recent games or even looked at a box score?
Nope. He isn’t watching wake.

I can’t remember the last time I thought we had this low of a percentage chance to win a game. With Mitch I truly think the chance of winning is less than 1%.

Can’t wait to see the fabled Clawson squint-and-pace after Mitch’s first turnover

I can’t remember the last time I thought we had this low of a percentage chance to win a game. With Mitch I truly think the chance of winning is less than 1%.
TBH probably the day we hosted Gameday and Clemson had Trevor Lawrence and company.

It’s insane how broken people have become over this Griffis thing. Santino Marucci sucks guys. He was so bad against the scout team defense that he got moved to a different position. Griffis isn’t the guy the coaches thought he would be but him and Kern are the only credible options and Kern can’t go. We need to figure out a different solution next season and beyond but this season is what it is.

Can’t wait to see the fabled Clawson squint-and-pace after Mitch’s first turnover

There’s no way anybody could have seen that Mitch’s lack of poise and decision making ability would result in such an awful play.

TBH probably the day we hosted Gameday and Clemson had Trevor Lawrence and company.
At least that was Game 1 so there was still a bit of uncertainty. Right now I know we are bad. Especially with Mitch.

It’s insane how broken people have become over this Griffis thing. Santino Marucci sucks guys. He was so bad against the scout team defense that he got moved to a different position. Griffis isn’t the guy the coaches thought he would be but him and Kern are the only credible options and Kern can’t go. We need to figure out a different solution next season and beyond but this season is what it is.

Practice isn’t games.

The guy who won us our only game in a month?

I don’t care how these people looked in practice. Marucci led 3 TD drives and won an ACC game. Griffis led 1 garbage time TD drive against Clemson and VT and lost 3 ACC games.

There’s no way anybody could have seen that Mitch’s lack of poise and decision making ability would result in such an awful play.

Unpossible. Trust the coaches, guise

Back