• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Florida State Game Time

Anyone who thinks Mitch isn't either going to dance a jig behind the line of scrimmage for 2 plays then take a sack to push us back to a 50 yd FG try just doesn't understand Wake FBall.

Mitch WILL screw this up for us. Sorry.

I’d say go with the military academies route at this point, but Mitch would be hesitant to pitch it or if he did it would be to the other team.

I’d say go with the military academies route at this point, but Mitch would be hesitant to pitch it or if he did it would be to the other team.

He’d pitch it after he’s twenty yards past the line of scrimmage

He’d pitch. It would just be the wrong direction past the line of scrimmage.

I usually have a bit of a streaming delay, but I’m watching on the Delta in flight “live” TV and we are apparently a good 2 minutes behind live based on the posts on this thread.

HE COMPLETED A PASS WHAT IS HAPPENING

I usually have a bit of a streaming delay, but I’m watching on the Delta in flight “live” TV and we are apparently a good 2 minutes behind live based on the posts on this thread.
Everything is basically "Defense good, Mitch sucks, Clawson is stubborn"

Back