• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Florida State Game Time

You put a competent QB out there this year and there's no way you're saying this.

Every program goes thru a QB down period. There aren't any excuses for sticking with Griffis today, but it's not like this team has no future whatsoever (wait till the offseason when all the WR's and decent players leave for saying that).

HOLY SHIT GRIFFIS....WHAT IN GODS FUCKING NAME WAS THAT!?!?!?!?!

But that’s the whole point! He’s the one who put the incompetent quarterback out there. Repeatedly.

Just wait until next year, Griffis might be the only player left on this team after the portal opens.

What difference does it make if it is a small playbook for Tino? Griffis can’t execute any of the plays anyway! Seriously GTFO!

Have you ever seen a commentary both begging a coach to take out a player in the first half because of incompetence? How insanely embarrassing is that.

The team needs to pull a Varsity Blues on Clawson at half time and coach themselves.

1/7, 19 yards, 5 sacks, 6 rushes -17 yards

This is the worst half of football I’ve ever seen from a player in my life. Mitch should not be playing D1 football, the kid fucking absolutely sucks. He is irredeemably bad. I cannot believe Clawson has permitted this absolutely pathetic display to happen today.

This is a nationally televised game where wake forest has been completely embarrassed.
Email this to John Currie?

Jordan Travis is only 16 passing TDs behind Weinke for the FSU career record. Think he'll get it in the 2nd half?

I don’t understand how our fanbase can’t agree that Clawson has been really good for Wake Forest football, but he has major blind spots and areas of stubbornness. Why do you need to defend him as though he’s unassailable?

Back