• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football Season Tickets: Where are your seats?

From what I remember reading at the end of last basketball season, you're all terrible Wake fans for going near a WFU sporting event.

Were it not for Bzdicklick i'd have joined the Deacon Club 2 years ago. I mean i'm sure they're really missing my couple hundo a year, but fuck them just the same.

But I bought an upper level ticket for a basketball game last year, and literally walked down and sat courtside without anyone saying a word. Stayed there the whole game. So, I know things are that bad already...

Why? Comedic relief

Has it always been that way? Speaking from working with several other Ads, that just goes to show how bad things are.

You are suggesting there was a time when we sold out 34,000 seats as season tickets entirely to DC members? Do you seriously believe this?

me and my bros bought our tickets a few months ago, we each got a set of 4 season tickets and that made 12 season tickets..... the idea was to burn them on video as a "HOT" protest of Premiere wellman. We did it back in may with the intentions of launching the video alongside that billboard, but of course the billboard NEVER CAME and we ended up sitting on the video.... then when the billboard did come we went to post the video here but we found out that my DUMMY brother "strattocaster" as you know him, he had the camcordera facing the wrong way, it ended up just being a selfie with some creepy lighting. i said "'strattocaster as you know him', what did you do, this was our chance to literally set fire to the program" and he said "bro i don't know" and we argued a little,, but we're all good now obviously LOL..

Will pos rep later.

You are suggesting there was a time when we sold out 34,000 seats as season tickets entirely to DC members? Do you seriously believe this?

You don't have to sell out your stadium to require donations in order to purchase season tickets. Ask Tennessee.

Hopefully not how to budget... But most ADs that have "good" or "traditionally good" (historically competitive) football/basketball teams will require a donation on top of the cost to purchase season tickets. I's like a yearly seats rights kinda thing. In theory, the donation gives you first right of refusal on the same seats for the next season.

me and my bros bought our tickets a few months ago, we each got a set of 4 season tickets and that made 12 season tickets..... the idea was to burn them on video as a "HOT" protest of Premiere wellman. We did it back in may with the intentions of launching the video alongside that billboard, but of course the billboard NEVER CAME and we ended up sitting on the video.... then when the billboard did come we went to post the video here but we found out that my DUMMY brother "strattocaster" as you know him, he had the camcordera facing the wrong way, it ended up just being a selfie with some creepy lighting. i said "'strattocaster as you know him', what did you do, this was our chance to literally set fire to the program" and he said "bro i don't know" and we argued a little,, but we're all good now obviously LOL..

I remember that day. Crazy enough, since the camera was facing the wrong way, it captured you fucking the dog in the ass. I remember the look on your face when we were looking over the tape before sending it to Kenny Beck. talking about setting shit on fire.

Hopefully not how to budget... But most ADs that have "good" or "traditionally good" (historically competitive) football/basketball teams will require a donation on top of the cost to purchase season tickets. I's like a yearly seats rights kinda thing. In theory, the donation gives you first right of refusal on the same seats for the next season.

Those are often separate. Our demand has never really warranted that for anything other than an additional benefit.

I remember that day. Crazy enough, since the camera was facing the wrong way, it captured you fucking the dog in the ass. I remember the look on your face when we were looking over the tape before sending it to Kenny Beck. talking about setting shit on fire.

That is a deep burn right there.

Oh okay. Good to know. So even when we're having a good run in basketball, you can get season tickets for just ticket cost?

Looks like I need to go Moricle Society. Whatever AD plant is reading this, I'm donating $100,000 the day Bz and Wellman are out.

Not really.

WakeEmail2013.jpg

how much was it to rent one of those chairbacks at a game before? 10 bucks?

Back