• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football Season Tickets: Where are your seats?

WakeEmail2013.jpg

how much was it to rent one of those chairbacks at a game before? 10 bucks?

Not sure but if I were in the west side gold zone I'd think about upgrading to the chairback section. Not much difference in price.

Not sure but if I were in the west side gold zone I'd think about upgrading to the chairback section. Not much difference in price.

I did, my goal was to count the blades of artificial grass that Grobe plucks out after our defense gives up a long pass on 3rd down.

I did, my goal was to count the blades of artificial grass that Grobe plucks out after our defense gives up a long pass on 3rd down.

We've been in section 4 for years and all I can say is it's much more comfortable to sit on your hands in that section than the bleacher seats.

Anyone notice how empty the student section is in that pic?

That's where the band used to sit and they were on the field for halftime. The student section looks full on the left side.

That picture must be from the 2006 BC game (or possibly the '06 VT game, with some of the colors shopped).

Did you all get them in the mail, or delivered like a package?

dont care how many trolls are on here, football season is THREE weeks away and im jacked.

section 7, see you there thursday night

Reluctantly got tickets again. 7th year in young alumni section (they're super strict on enforcing the 5 year rule). Moved up to a higher row this year for a better view even though front row for the last few years was fun.

I love football. I'll renew season tickets as long as they play games at BB&T.

Back