• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football Ticket Exchange

Looking for a parking pass for the Clemson game - anything is fine even across the street. I can't even get the wake ticket office to return my voicemails (nobody ever answers the phone).
Pretty sure all parking sold so secondary market may be your only option.

I have two extras available for tomorrow's game on West Side in Section 9.

Shoot me a PM with an offer

Pretty sure all parking sold so secondary market may be your only option.
The ticket office finally picked up and they told me "we're still dealing with parking only on a season ticket basis" and that "there will be plenty of day of game cash options" (to which I inquired further - and he basically said Coliseum lots across the street).

I’m sweating the coliseum parking without a pass for Clemson.

I’m sweating the coliseum parking without a pass for Clemson.
We parked here for the State game (grassy lot on Coliseum across from Goodwill). Got here like an hour before kickoff and was like 10 bucks and plenty of spaces. Plus we didn’t have to deal with getting into the Joel.

Edit: screenshot too large.

Last minute change of plans and I can make it tomorrow. Anybody have 3 for sale?

Back