• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football Ticket Exchange

Have 2 in section 2 row triple H (home side close to gold lot). Selling for $68 each on stubhub but will sell for $65 each to someone here Go Deacs

Deac class of 2010 here, local in W-S... have four tickets in section 10, Row UU. Best offer, would prefer not to split them up.

I still have 2 in sec 3 RR seats 3,4. Asking 80 each if you want to make an offer.

Looks like I'll have some hill ticket available with the Army game being a 730 kick. DM me if you're interested.

This is going to sound dumb, but I assume the only way to get a Deacon Tower ticket is to get it from somebody with access. Is that right?

Bumping this back to the top with the game a week away. I have hill tickets available on the cheap for WFU parents and fans. DM me if interested.

Back