• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football Ticket Exchange

BC Game - 2 tickets in section 5 and an orange lot pass for sale. Let me know if anyone wants em

I’m looking to sell 4 in the Touchdown Club and a Blue Lot pass for BC. $250.

Have 4 in section 8, W on the 7/8 aisle a few rows below the portal and baseball lot pkg pass. $150 for the lot or $100 for 2 and the pass. Just behind the players families so great location.

Have 4 in section 8, W on the 7/8 aisle a few rows below the portal and baseball lot pkg pass. $150 for the lot or $100 for 2 and the pass. Just behind the players families so great location.

This is a good deal.

Need one ticket for the game tomorrow. Our family has hill tickets but my dad wants to join us. Really just need a ticket to get him through the gate so would take anything that accomplishes that...thanks all.

Need one ticket for the game tomorrow. Our family has hill tickets but my dad wants to join us. Really just need a ticket to get him through the gate so would take anything that accomplishes that...thanks all.
They're pretty strict on admission into the hill this year. They check your ticket every time you come in because if not people like me would take our kids down there for half the game to let them expend all their energy.

Have a Coliseum Parking pass that I will sell for $10...private message me if interested. I believe the cost to pay at the gate is $20.

They're pretty strict on admission into the hill this year. They check your ticket every time you come in because if not people like me would take our kids down there for half the game to let them expend all their energy.
Yeah, i've noticed that - but honestly, once we got inside, I was just going to text him a screenshot of one of our hill tickets - that would be sufficient to get past the "hill monitor" since they just take a quick glance at the ticket.

Still looking for one ticket for tomorrow if anyone has one...

I have two tickets in Section 4... $60 total or DM with best offer! Can get everything transferred over digitally.

Last edited:
Yeah, i've noticed that - but honestly, once we got inside, I was just going to text him a screenshot of one of our hill tickets - that would be sufficient to get past the "hill monitor" since they just take a quick glance at the ticket.

Still looking for one ticket for tomorrow if anyone has one...

I have 4 in the Touchdown Club and a blue lot pass if anyone is interested. Seats are in row 2. Food and drink included.

Face is $500 for the 4 but I’m not looking for anything close to that. Willing to deal.

Back