• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football Ticket Exchange

Have two paper tickets to give away, section 14 row Z, going to be tailgating in the coliseum lot from 1:30 for anyone who wants to pick them up

Looking for a parking pass for the WF-UNC game.

Looking for two for the holes game.

Looking for a parking pass for the UNC game. Let me know if anyone has any extra

I have 4 in section 8 row W aisle up against section 7, just behind players families. $200 for all 4 or $125/ pair. Pisses me off but you gotta do what is necessary for family.

I need 4 tickets and, preferably, a parking pass, for the Syracuse game... I had posted earlier that I wanted a pair but learned I actually need 4...

I have 4 in section 8 row W aisle up against section 7, just behind players families. $200 for all 4 or $125/ pair. Pisses me off but you gotta do what is necessary for family.

Do you still have these ?

Looking for 3 (willing to buy 4) as well (parking pass would be nice too)

ETA: Got tix, still would love to get a parking pass

Last edited:
I need 4 tickets and, preferably, a parking pass, for the Syracuse game... I had posted earlier that I wanted a pair but learned I actually need 4...
PM if still interested.... have 4 tickets and a coliseum pass for sale...$70 for it all

Looking for a parking pass only for Saturday. Failing that, looking for advice re: where I can park within a mile of the stadium

Looking for a parking pass only for Saturday. Failing that, looking for advice re: where I can park within a mile of the stadium

I’m also looking for a parking pass but there is usually plenty of public parking at the Joel. Part of the lot is pass parking but most of it is public

No BKB exchange thread yet so I have UGA 2 lower bowl bench corner seats available with pkg pass for $50

I've got 3 available - Section 7 EEE. Looking for 4 together also - added another deacon for Saturday and want to buy tickets together.

Back