• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football Ticket Exchange

Still have a Coliseum lot parking pass for $10 if anyone wants it.

Have 4x hill tickets (electronic), 2x blue lot parking passes (paper or electronic), and 1 Pollard Club access available for the Elon game tomorrow.

Kid's first day of kindergarten is Friday, and combining a Thursday 7pm kickoff with an hour drive back to Lake Norman is just too much.

Looking for 3-4 Hill tickets vs. FSU if anyone knows they can't go already.

I have 2 chairbacks, section 6 row OO on the aisle and an orange lot pass for Vanderbilt game. Looking for $50 for everything.

Do any of you know of hardcore Wake fans who would enjoy a day in Touchdown Club seats? I have two for the Ga. Tech game in the Touchdown Club that I will gladly donate to two fans who love the Deacs but need a "special day". Glad to do it if anyone can provide a reference to two deserving fans. I'd much rather do this than sell on Stub Hub. I don't need the money.

Couldn’t make it last week? Any reports on how they dealt with parking? I have hard passes as well as phone passes so do I then have one I could theoretically get rid of for each game?

Do any of you know of hardcore Wake fans who would enjoy a day in Touchdown Club seats? I have two for the Ga. Tech game in the Touchdown Club that I will gladly donate to two fans who love the Deacs but need a "special day". Glad to do it if anyone can provide a reference to two deserving fans. I'd much rather do this than sell on Stub Hub. I don't need the money.

That is very nice and generous!

It's my moms birthday that Thursday, I'm sure she'd love to go. I'll PM you

Would love to have for me and my brother's son. His dad (a Wake Forest grad) passed away this year to cancer. His dad and I went to all the games together. I would love to take his son as a memory to all the games his dad and my brother went to.

Back