• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

For Liquid Karma

Lobo had been here 10 years with a seriously flawed body of work, and Buzz one game when the attacks on him started. 1 day does not equal 10 years.

Lobo's seriously flawed body of work is the best 10 year run in Wake football history.

Lobo's seriously flawed body of work is the best 10 year run in Wake football history.

I attribute that to Grobe. My point is better offensive coordinator, more success. Grobe is loyal to his assistants to a fault. I can NOT like it if I want. On the one hand, Grobe is the best thing that's happened to Wake football in 50 years. I think he could do even better, but he chooses to be happy with Lobo. I guess that's where the discussion begins and ends.

But ChrisL, L = LOWF, conflating the two arguments about Lobo vs. Buzz is ridiculous. One of these things is not like the other, which is the point I've always tried to make, and he's always chosen to ignore.

The problem is that you are such a gigantic asswipe in your defense of Bzzzz calling people names for acting just like you act about Lobo.

That's why people on both boards don't like you.

Is deacfreke2 really this dense? Or is he just being obtuse?

The problem is that you are such a gigantic asswipe in your defense of Bzzzz calling people names for acting just like you act about Lobo.

That's why people on both boards don't like you.

No, here's the thing. I don't care one way or the other about Buzz. I'd like to see him succeed, no doubt about it. What I don't like is the over the top and mean spirited bashing of him before he had a chance to get going with his players.

I mean the stuff about unwiped ass that got started, just absurd really. Anyway, I'll leave it like this. You guys can't hate buzz all you want, say whatever the heck you want about him, his ties, his Prius, unwiped ass, and what a lousy hire he was, and I won't comment or retaliate about it.

All I ask in return is that if I comment on the team in terms of things they might have done well or not, that I not be bashed for defending buzz and not liking Lobo.

Is that something reasonable we can agree on?

Last edited:
you aren't getting bashed for your opinions. why don't you understand that?

you aren't getting bashed for your opinions. why don't you understand that?

Well, I've fallen in love with Lobo, and I'm happy you all like him so much as well. Grobe likes Lobo and that's good enough for me.

If I say something good or bad about the hoops team, I'm neither Buzzin or Buzzout, just commenting on the team. Is it OK if I comment on the team without being called a hypocrite or anything else? Is that a reasonable request?

Well, I've fallen in love with Lobo, and I'm happy you all like him so much as well. Grobe likes Lobo and that's good enough for me.

If I say something good or bad about the hoops team, I'm neither Buzzin or Buzzout, just commenting on the team. Is it OK if I comment on the team without being called a hypocrite or anything else? Is that a reasonable request?

BREAKING NEWS: deacfreke2 has moved from BuzzIN to BuzzWaitAndSee

From this poll, http://www.ogboards.com/forums/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=295 , which closed on November 4th.

Yes (Buzz In) ArmyDeac, Beachdeac82, bray336, Brendan207, CarlSpackler88, CyberDeac, Deac1966, Deac65, deacfreke2, deacondamo, DeaconDog, DiegoTiger, DieselDeac, Doggus, Dutch Deacon 65, farrarpaintRVA, forensicdeac, GVegas, HeavyPetter, Hogie, IAppreciateIt, ipitytheblue, jacaw, JamesSokolove, Jroc25, KitchinDeac, LCdeac, mmedeac, MrBojangles, Neurodeac, NewBernDeac, Pazdadeac, PhysDeac, raldeac, ResilientDeac, Shooshmoo, slickdeac, StopMakingSense, Strickland33, thebishop, TownieDeac, Unpredeactable, wazimu mzungu, Winkathomelygirl

Now he says:

I'm neither Buzzin or Buzzout/QUOTE]

Shocking development.

BREAKING NEWS: deacfreke2 has moved from BuzzIN to BuzzWaitAndSee

From this poll, http://www.ogboards.com/forums/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=295 , which closed on November 4th.

Yes (Buzz In) ArmyDeac, Beachdeac82, bray336, Brendan207, CarlSpackler88, CyberDeac, Deac1966, Deac65, deacfreke2, deacondamo, DeaconDog, DiegoTiger, DieselDeac, Doggus, Dutch Deacon 65, farrarpaintRVA, forensicdeac, GVegas, HeavyPetter, Hogie, IAppreciateIt, ipitytheblue, jacaw, JamesSokolove, Jroc25, KitchinDeac, LCdeac, mmedeac, MrBojangles, Neurodeac, NewBernDeac, Pazdadeac, PhysDeac, raldeac, ResilientDeac, Shooshmoo, slickdeac, StopMakingSense, Strickland33, thebishop, TownieDeac, Unpredeactable, wazimu mzungu, Winkathomelygirl

Now he says:

I'm neither Buzzin or Buzzout/QUOTE]

Shocking development.

I voted that way because I figured there would be an overwhelming number of votes in the poll the other way. Just trying to show the coach a little support at the time. To be honest, when he was hired, I was excited about it just based on the game against Air Force four years before. I didn't know anything else about him, and was surprised to find he was 58 years old. I was also surprised at what an awkward speaker he is.

So I started off Buzzin, retaliated against all the hate thrown his way, but have moved to buzz wait and see. I've been Buzz wait and see for quite a while because it makes sense to me to see if a guy can get it done even under difficult circumstances, but doesn't make sense to support someone who demonstrates he can't get it done. I haven't seen enough yet to know which way it'll go.

Anyway, feel free to dislike me as much as you want. I love the Deacs and want them to do well. Posting good things about the team doesn't imply support of buzz. That's all I can say.

Peace. Out.

Back