• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Forbes being overweight

i for one am shocked that a person too dumb to figure out how to use a quote button (but still persistent enough to just manually use quote tags) started a thread like this

Still amazes me that intelligent people have not figured out that if they don't respond to a thread that really has no legs or interest other than to the original poster, which inevitably leads to someone to respond to their response of the thread, the thing will quickly fall of the page.
And yes I just sent it back to the top of the page, so point made.

Our last two men's basketball coaches were trim and fit appearing.

So...

the context being the cause of a global pandemic?

Also for a year RJ has been telling anyone who would listen Goodman's $18M($15M) numbers were bullshit. And it came true

Buzz was big on the soy.

Danny low on the T.

Forbes brings the whole package, just 20lbs from cute, and he wants to be hawt. We all good fellas.

Sorry Currie this weirdo named Hondo on one of the Wake message boards started a thread about my weight, keep all the money you were going to give me and my assistants, forget coaching in a premier basketball conference, sure these facilities are nice but I am out of here. What dipshitdad thinks could happen.

You calling ANYONE a dipshit is high comedy. Loser turfdouchebaga.

Still amazes me that intelligent people have not figured out that if they don't respond to a thread that really has no legs or interest other than to the original poster, which inevitably leads to someone to respond to their response of the thread, the thing will quickly fall of the page.
And yes I just sent it back to the top of the page, so point made.

I just felt the need to respond to this.

Well, last time I checked we didn't hire him to run 10K'S.

HONDO2, how big a boy are ya ?

also, please divulge your age, we can't tell if you're 10 or 85 !

Back