• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Frat Bros: Croakies vs. Chevy Tahoe with Ducks Unlimited sticker

Which is frattier

• Total voters

Ron Wellman

The Boss
Reaction score
Self explanatory. Which is more fratastic?

nashfash6.jpeg

vv-croakie.jpg

2004-chevy-tahoe-suv-3rd-row-05.jpg

220px-Ducks_Unlimited_logo.svg.png

3odrpm.jpg

i'm pretty sure deaccav's tahoe has a ducks unlimited sticker on it. i also think he wears croakies from time to time so i had to go with deaccav even though he wasnt actually in a fraternity

Gotta go with the FratHoe here. Croakies certianly get you in the door but you can seal the deal with a sorostitute as soon as she sees your black frathoe puling up to her sorority house. You hop out with a lipper in and shit eating grin that says, "I dont wanna marry you but you sure as hell wont figure that out tonight."

Guy in line behind me at TJ Maxx (don't ask) yesterday rocking the shaggy haircut, white Polo shirt, khaki shorts, and deck shoes. Fratastic to the core. To top it off, the only item he was buying was a pink Polo shirt. Way to be a caricature of yourself. Stay fratty, my friend.

i'm pretty sure deaccav's tahoe has a ducks unlimited sticker on it. i also think he wears croakies from time to time so i had to go with deaccav even though he wasnt actually in a fraternity

There is not a Ducks Unlimited sticker. Just Wake Alumni and UVA Law.

Never understood the DU sticker for frat kids. 90% have never held a shotgun, much less hunted waterfowl. You can substitute the Charleston Angler sticker for DU in Charleston.

wait. some of these people dont actually hunt water fowl?

I would say every person I knew at Wake with a DU sticker at least hunted casually.

It's a non-profit for the promotion of water sanctuaries.

They save the ducks so that they can go and shoot them later.

Back