• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Frat Bros: Croakies vs. Chevy Tahoe with Ducks Unlimited sticker

Which is frattier

• Total voters
I would say every person I knew at Wake with a DU sticker at least hunted casually.

I had one because we ran the club for a year or two. I also scored some sweet DU steak knives and a DU multitool. I'm not a hunter though, I just believe in conservation for the sole purpose of hunting.

Never understood the DU sticker for frat kids. 90% have never held a shotgun, much less hunted waterfowl. You can substitute the Charleston Angler sticker for DU in Charleston.

They will eventually. Duck hunting occurs much too early for college. Think of it like a 6 year old girl wearing high heels around the house. Just priming the pump.

Last edited:
Poll fail. The correct answer is 4 wheel drive vehicle with OBX sticker next to Salt Life sticker with croakie laden sunglasses hanging from rear view mirror.

Any thoughts on Croakies versus a lanyard. I can't do croakies because I guess I just have a narrow gauge between my ears and my head and they make me uncomfortable. Are lanyards cool? Fratty? Douchey?.

I should add that said lanyard is attached to a very nice pair of Costas and that while I spend an outsized amount of time on the beach for someone who lives in Charlotte, I rarely fish.

Back