• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Freaks & Geeks at your Office

Granted I'm at the absolute end of my potential laundry so I'm on the last batter in the lineup, but what I'm rocking is.

1) Plaid red and white stripe J. Crew (1995). Sometimes I get lucky and hold onto things so long that they (plaid) gets back in style.

2) True religion Jeans ($250) bought recently because I wanted a paid of jeans with some design on the back pockets like everyone wears these days. Didn't realize that all the stores makes jeans like this nowadays and I coulda just bought similar jeans at express. Bought 7 pairs of jeans that day at various stores.

3) Since its late in the laundry cycle, I'm outta black socks, so I'm rocking under armour grey low cut socks

4) Aldo black laceless dress shoes

Its quite the look.

One of these days I'm going to get around to buying those going out shirts with like dragons and crazy designs and everything.

Since it was a posrep I'll let you know its hugo boss boxer briefs.

Last edited:
Anyone ever check out Raleigh denim? They make good jeans and are local (to Raleigh).

I wear $20 jeans and wash them after every wear. As they start to wear down they get moved to the yardwork pile.

so im not sure if these edwin selvedge jeans are raw or not. also, they are tight and stiff. does that mean raw?

OH NOES I HOPE I DON'T GET ALL OF THE NGAREP. Yea, they're gonna be stiff for a bit, but not more than a couple wears.

they arent going to shrink though right? theyll be fine if they arent going to get smaller, but if they get smaller theyll be too tight for my taste. maybe ill just eat less...

so the color on one is listed as "raw state blue." does that mean they WILL shrink?

they arent going to shrink though right? theyll be fine if they arent going to get smaller, but if they get smaller theyll be too tight for my taste. maybe ill just eat less...

url

They'll shrink some when you wash them eventually, but they'll also stretch out a good bit after a week or two of wearing.

ok cool. these things are so stiff riding my bike to work today was like an extra workout.

Enough awful jeans talk.

Back on track....

A 70 something semi retired partner at my old shop still kept a giant office at the firm but it was super far away from the only bathroom on the floor. So dude kept a medium sized water cooler in his apt and just peed in that. Once a week or so he would walk the thing to the bathroom and empty it in the toilet.

I refused to believe this story when I first started working there until one day I went into the bathroom and there he was, emptying the cooler full of piss into one of the toilets. Keep in mind this is like in a downtown firm with like 30-40 attys, and dude is walking down the hall carrying a cooler full of his own urine. Unreal.

Enough awful jeans talk.

Back on track....

A 70 something semi retired partner at my old shop still kept a giant office at the firm but it was super far away from the only bathroom on the floor. So dude kept a medium sized water cooler in his apt and just peed in that. Once a week or so he would walk the thing to the bathroom and empty it in the toilet.

I refused to believe this story when I first started working there until one day I went into the bathroom and there he was, emptying the cooler full of piss into one of the toilets. Keep in mind this is like in a downtown firm with like 30-40 attys, and dude is walking down the hall carrying a cooler full of his own urine. Unreal.

at an old job i walked in on a guy emptying/cleaning ?? his colostomy bag in the sink and trash can. yes, the trash can.

Back