• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Freaks & Geeks at your Office

JGDeac

Reaction score
At lunch my co-worker ordered a plain cheeseburger (bread, cheese, meat only) with a chili dog as a side instead of fries.

I was on the elevator earlier with a dude wearing a short-sleeve polo. It's been about 45 degrees with intermittent rain all day.

The second one doesn't seem so bad if he's not actually working outside at all or spending much time outside aside from walking to and from the car for commuting.

cast-of-freaks-and-geeks-freaks-and-geeks-52367_1024_831.jpg

UB_TheOffice_HolidayPic.jpg

Gotta go long sleeves on a cold February day even if he has a fleece-lined eskimo coat and a bubushka.

I'd tap Lindsay Weir every day and twice on Sundays, even in that army surplus jacket she always wears.

The second one doesn't seem so bad if he's not actually working outside at all or spending much time outside aside from walking to and from the car for commuting.

agreed. also it's possible that he had a sweater on over it, and inside the office was just a bit warm for the sweater.

At lunch my co-worker ordered a plain cheeseburger (bread, cheese, meat only) with a chili dog as a side instead of fries.

what's so weird about that? Some people don't like fries, and chili dogs are delicious. I never get anything on cheeseburgers, maybe some ketchup but that's pushing it.

anytime the opportunity to post one of the greatest television moments of all time presents itself, it must be seized. (Originally posted by CHilldeac or whoever that dude is, on the Freaks and Geeks thread....)

Happy Valentimes Day to all the Freaks and Geeks out there celebrating alone with a grilled cheese and some tv. That rocks too.

You realize this means grandmother, rite? No, no you don't.

Babushka - A Western term for a woman's headscarf tied below the chin in the Eastern European manner.

But thanks to your post I did learn the literal russian translation of the word, and how to sound like a douchebag!

Gotta go long sleeves on a cold February day even if he has a fleece-lined eskimo coat and a bubushka.

Everyone in my building goes short sleeves. Does your building run warm in the winter?

The person I share an office with makes 2 toaster strudels, covers them with nutella, and dips them in the icing. That's breakfast. Then she eats McDonalds for lunch. Every day. Well, not every day, Fridays she usually brings back Red Robin. Then she makes herself a bag of popcorn every day at 3, and eats it all. Throughout the day, her midday snacks typically consist of entire tins of Pringles, rolls of Starbursts and Life Savers, that sort of thing.

She's not even rly that fat.

Yet.

But seriously. Holy shit. Young? I bet that beaver is GROSS.

She's like 25. I'm trying not to picture a beaver. Also, she had a kid like 10 months ago, and I'm told this has been her diet ever since.

We've got an engineer who looks exactly like a 5'3" comic book guy who always wears a dress shirt with cargo shorts and is perpetually barefoot, even when he goes to the bathroom.

Back