• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

French Elections

Some reports are coming out that Macron's campaign purposely gave hackers access to fake accounts and bogus info.

Who is "us" in the Wikileaks statement? Seems like a weird thing to say for a group that simply publishes what they're given.

It's official.

Looks like Macron may outperform polls? Everyone should give fake info to hackers going forward, maybe.

A little-known quote from De Gaulle foreshadows what is happening in France and many other parts of Europe.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/05/de-gaulle-confronts-islam.php

t is very good that there are yellow French, black French, brown French. They show that France is open to all races and has a universal vocation. But [it is good] on condition that they remain a small minority. Otherwise, France would no longer be France. We are still primarily a European people of the white race, Greek and Latin culture, and the Christian religion.

Don’t tell me stories! Muslims, have you gone to see them? Have you watched them with their turbans and jellabiyas? You can see that they are not French! Those who advocate integration have the brain of a hummingbird. Try to mix oil and vinegar. Shake the bottle. After a second, they will separate again.

Arabs are Arabs, the French are French. Do you think the French body politic can absorb ten million Muslims, who tomorrow will be twenty million, after tomorrow forty? If we integrated, if all the Arabs and Berbers of Algeria were considered French, would you prevent them to settle in France, where the standard of living is so much higher? My village would no longer be called Colombey-The-Two-Churches but Colombey-The-Two-Mosques.

A little-known quote from De Gaulle foreshadows what is happening in France and many other parts of Europe.

t is very good that there are yellow French, black French, brown French. They show that France is open to all races and has a universal vocation. But [it is good] on condition that they remain a small minority. Otherwise, France would no longer be France. We are still primarily a European people of the white race, Greek and Latin culture, and the Christian religion.

Don’t tell me stories! Muslims, have you gone to see them? Have you watched them with their turbans and jellabiyas? You can see that they are not French! Those who advocate integration have the brain of a hummingbird. Try to mix oil and vinegar. Shake the bottle. After a second, they will separate again.

Arabs are Arabs, the French are French. Do you think the French body politic can absorb ten million Muslims, who tomorrow will be twenty million, after tomorrow forty? If we integrated, if all the Arabs and Berbers of Algeria were considered French, would you prevent them to settle in France, where the standard of living is so much higher? My village would no longer be called Colombey-The-Two-Churches but Colombey-The-Two-Mosques.

Just like real Amuricans don't want no brown people moving here to make real Amuricans a minority.

So there are only two options? Let immigrants overtake your culture and society or ban them from entering in the first place.

Oh.

Arabs are Arabs, the French are French, and Humans are Humans. You care more about excluding people in order to artificially protect your privileged way of life than helping those who suffer in the world.

I still can't believe we elected DJT as president. I saw it coming, but fucking Christ what a joke. How are we not all mutually embarrassed by this reality? If you had asked me back in like 1994 which reality TV star is mostly like to be elected POTUS, I may have told you Judd from Real World SF, but we fucking elected Puck instead.

Macron overperformed polls by 7%. Hopefully this slows down the "populist candidates underperform in polling" canard.

Macron overperformed polls by 7%. Hopefully this slows down the "populist candidates underperform in polling" canard.

lol

you naive little bastard. you think facts were the problem with folks warring with statistics?

Sad that Russian bots, some racist frog memes, and a bunch of rubes could take down America but not France.

Our political system in America is more akin to a loyalistic team sport than anything else. Americans are embedded in their loyalty and are most concerned with election winning and schadenfreud. Most people don't give a fuck about policy or legislation, beyond the shallowest personal concern. BKF doesnt really give a shit about policy, he just wants millenials and liberals to be unhappy.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Back