• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

From Russia with(Drip Dry)Gloves/Uranium 1 Informant speaks

Lectro

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
https://saraacarter.com/fbi-informa...-silence-today/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Longtime FBI (payroll Informant) finally testifies after 5 years under Obama era gag-order.

“I was speechless and angry in October 2010 when CFIUS approved the Uranium One sale to Rosatom. I was deeply worried that TLI continued to transport sensitive uranium despite the fact that it had been compromised by the bribery scheme,” stated Campbell in his testimony to lawmakers. “I expressed these concerns repeatedly to my FBI handlers. The response I got was that “politics” was somehow involved. I remember one response I got from an agent when I asked how it was possible CFIUS would approve the Uranium One sale when the FBI could prove Rosatom was engaged in criminal conduct. His answer: “Ask your politics.”

- FBI paid Informant William Campbell in yesterday’s testimony before committee(s)

Last edited:
according to the idiots around here who only get their news from Rachel and Larry, this is a nothing burger

LOL

a0708686779_2.jpg

Hmmm, a quandary..should I believe an FBI trusted Informant (paid $50,000 by the Department for his work on This Obama era case) or should I wait for David Brock to whip a smear in his place?

To Believe,or Not to Believe..the FBI?

That is the question,no?

Man you guys are so desperate to find a legitimate scandal involving Hillary and/or Obama to distract from the Trump/Russia scandal that's unfolding in front of everyone's eyes.

From the super liberal commie rag Yahoo News this past November:

Doubts surface about key witness in Uranium One probe of Clinton

"Federal officials have serious questions about the credibility of a key witness in congressional investigations of Hillary Clinton’s role in the sale of a uranium-mining company to Russian interests, two sources knowledgeable about the case tell Yahoo News.

The witness, a Florida businessman and former FBI informant named William Douglas Campbell, was considered so unreliable that prosecutors dropped him as a witness in an unrelated case involving Russian uranium sales, according to the sources."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/doubts-surface-key-witness-uranium-one-probe-clinton-203614558.html

Jesus fucking Christ now we get lectro the imbecile back to compete with Moonz thread starting, lucky us.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ormant-makes-clinton-allegations-in-testimony

An FBI informant connected to the Uranium One controversy told three congressional committees in a written statement that Moscow routed millions of dollars to America with the expectation it would be used to benefit Bill Clinton's charitable efforts while Secretary of State Hillary Clinton quarterbacked a �reset� in U.S.-Russian relations.

The informant, Douglas Campbell, said in the statement obtained by The Hill that he was told by Russian nuclear executives that Moscow had hired the American lobbying firm APCO Worldwide specifically because it was in position to influence the Obama administration, and more specifically Hillary Clinton.

How to tell something is the ultimate rube bait, when the boards king rube posts it.

I am truly sorry for what’s been done to you lads..

It is past “name calling” and it is going to be painful for you and I will take no joy in any of it.

I promise you that. 😐

This is what we were talking about when we all said together, "DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!"

We also said "LOCK HER UP!!!"

Back