• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

From Russia with(Drip Dry)Gloves/Uranium 1 Informant speaks

The leader of the Republican Party and the current POTUS literally tweeted that the FBI's reputation was in tatters after the Clinton investigation and that “It’s a shame what happened with the FBI but we’re going to rebuild the FBI, it’ll be bigger and better than ever."

How do you reconcile that with the idea that "no one is attacking the whole FBI?"

The leader of the Republican Party and the current POTUS literally tweeted that the FBI's reputation was in tatters after the Clinton investigation and that “It’s a shame what happened with the FBI but we’re going to rebuild the FBI, it’ll be bigger and better than ever."

How do you reconcile that with the idea that "no one is attacking the whole FBI?"

You just do, lefty lib !

Charge her with something, and throw her in jail. I don't really care what happens with Hillary Clinton. You're the one being selective in your trust placed in the FBI.

I differ with you there..I feel I am only following the facts where they lead in both cases and am electing to have the light shown equally.

If you can't figure that out there's no hope for your stupid ass.

Pig%20GIF.gif

The difference would be that she is being charged with real crimes rather than witch hunt stuff.

that's actually true.

someone remind me: what has Mueller charged Page with?

Oh, yeah...absofuckinglutelynothing !

uh huh, and mueller's investigation is completely finished

do you really believe there is a collusion case when Page is unscathed? He was the main focus of the fraudulent FISA warrant.

the whole thing is a crock of shit.

Come on, man, you must be more intelligent than that

Campbell added in the testimony that Russian nuclear officials “told me at various times that they expected APCO to apply a portion of the $3 million annual lobbying fee it was receiving from the Russians to provide in-kind support for the Clintons' Global Initiative."
“The contract called for four payments of $750,000 over twelve months. APCO was expected to give assistance free of charge to the Clinton Global Initiative as part of their effort to create a favorable environment to ensure the Obama administration made affirmative decisions on everything from Uranium One to the U.S.-Russia Civilian Nuclear Cooperation agreement."

— The Hill 2/7/18

do you really believe there is a collusion case when Page is unscathed? He was the main focus of the fraudulent FISA warrant.

the whole thing is a crock of shit.

Come on, man, you must be more intelligent than that

like you, we're all waiting for the investigation to be completed.

HEADS WILL ROLL

Can you imagine what a heap of shit this country would be in right now if Hilldawg had won ? This Russia investigation would look like a parking ticket compared to all of the illegal shit that she'd be on trial for right now. And Bill would be in jail too.

Back