• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FSU Game Time - 7:30 ACCN

Yeah the defensive injuries were 100% fake. Confirmed. All defenders hurt never missed a series.

That was just dumb. So dumb.

I am ready for Carney to graduate so that our coaches aren't married to playing him in situations where he can't be successful.

what the fuck are we doing? cade on first down for nothing and then just take our time for 25 seconds?

The chance that we throw 3 passes and don’t get a first is pretty slim. But Clawson went for cheap psychological trickery.

Do we have single decent rb?? It’s clear the answer is no. FSU knows this. So why are we fucking running the ball over and over. BS wouldn’t get this kind of PR on a junior college team.

That was a shit half. And yet it went better than last week. Probably same end result though

Why run that there? There’s 18 fucking seconds. They have 3 timeouts left. They’re obviously gonna call one. I’m the biggest Claw defender here but this has been a shitshow of a half schematically and tactically.

This isn't about scheme, or individual guys having a bad game, or poor coaching. This is reality. We don't have the athletes to compete with most teams. If we did we wouldn't have to run this funky mesh point, and high tempo. It's decent coaching actually because we can't line up and win the line of scrimmage...never. In a half we could have dominated we just can't line up and win any matchups except for Surratt, who is legit. We are LOWF. I've said it all season, 8 wins is very good for this team IF they can get it. We're not gonna dominate any of our ACC opponents no matter how bad they are.

Any idea what we should be doing more this game?

7d49dcbc216c5230ee88fdf2f42b3524.jpg

Don’t suck in the red zone in the 2nd half and we’ll win - We are the better team

Do we have single decent rb?? It’s clear the answer is no. FSU knows this. So why are we fucking running the ball over and over. BS wouldn’t get this kind of PR on a junior college team.

Well, we have Kenneth Walker who has shown great explosiveness and ability to make people miss...……..and he has gotten 5-6 carries in the last 2 1/2 games.

This isn't about scheme, or individual guys having a bad game, or poor coaching. This is reality. We don't have the athletes to compete with most teams. If we did we wouldn't have to run this funky mesh point, and high tempo. It's decent coaching actually because we can't line up and win the line of scrimmage...never. In a half we could have dominated we just can't line up and win any matchups except for Surratt, who is legit. We are LOWF. I've said it all season, 8 wins is very good for this team IF they can get it. We're not gonna dominate any of our ACC opponents no matter how bad they are.
That’s complete BS. We have the athletes. I’d put our receivers against anyone in the country.

So you thought our play calling was good in the red zone? Is there any misdirection in our offense at all?

Back