• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FSU @ Wake Game Thread

Started off running a lot of motion on offense. We even ran an off the ball screen that led to a dunk! Then we go back to the on the ball high picks and hit a scoring drought.

"Chaundee Brown fakes it, takes it...makes it!"

Get it, Lepler

The offense is so simple it’s brilliant. High screen, high screen, dribble, dribble, dribble, three point shot.

Whatever Manning did to get Chaundee and Chill their confidence back, he desperately needs to do with Craw. Obviously his theory is just to play through it, but man.

Manning needs to start using timeouts when he sees guys standing around on offense.

Zero defense and we're just bricking wide open 3s on the offensive end.

So frustrating to watch.

So this is what watching TV was like in the early 80s I guess.

Lol same. This is awful quality. Good thing is I can’t even tell what the hell is going on out there. Can’t tell good from bad happenings which is nice.

The offense is so simple it’s brilliant. High screen, high screen, dribble, dribble, dribble, three point shot.

What do you see out of the FSU offense? Looks even worse. They've just hit some shots (and we haven't contested a lot).

What do you see out of the FSU offense? Looks even worse. They've just hit some shots (and we haven't contested a lot).

I wouldn’t use FSU’s offense as a benchmark to follow. I think it looks like trash. Ours is still worse. And also not really comparing to FSU in this instance. We have been doing this shit all year. We literally have no offensive sets.

Back