• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FSU @ Wake Game Thread

Nobody is arguing Manning does't get any credit for John becoming what he is.

Not anymore.

What exactly are you arguing? That Manning’s a bad coach because he didn’t make a literally unprecedented development happen faster so that our 11-20 team could have gone 13-18?

Don’t know about TCU but I do know that State’s talent base never got as low as ours did under [Redacted]. It takes 3-4 years to completely turn over a roster. Manning inherited a 3* roster, next year he will have a 4* roster, on par with the two years immediately preceding [Redacted].

Are you Evan Manning? Or Danny Manning? Or Ron Wellman? Or is your last name Manning or Wellman? Are you related to a Manning or Wellman? Steve Schutt? What’s your end game, man?

Manning didn’t inherit the worst situation in the history of college basketball no matter how much you suggest otherwise.

Keatts beats another veteran coach. 16-7 (6-4). Braxton Beverly closed the game out for them.

Not anymore.

What exactly are you arguing? That Manning’s a bad coach because he didn’t make a literally unprecedented development happen faster so that our 11-20 team could have gone 13-18?

That him not playing Collins more as a freshman is indicative of a potential weakness in his coaching that I am concerned about. I feel like we've seen it continue with Brown this year.

I don't think he made a mistake with Collins. I would like to have seen Brown play more this year, but he has been lost many times.

That him not playing Collins more as a freshman is indicative of a potential weakness in his coaching that I am concerned about. I feel like we've seen it continue with Brown this year.

Plenty of things to criticize Manning about. This seems like a silly one. I agree that Collins should have played more his freshman year but understand the reasons why he didn’t. Chaundee is probably getting the right amount of minutes based on his play.

I’ll cop to that. The incessant whining about Manning is also insufferable. Manning has plenty of flaws. I don’t think we need to make up ones centered around Manning’s supposed mishandling of Collins.

Hey guys. Stop talking about the head coach of our 9-13 basketball team like you’re disappointed.

I miss the good ole' days of earlier this week.

Hey guys. Stop talking about the head coach of our 9-13 basketball team like you’re disappointed.

We are 9-13 because we aren’t that talented and can’t close games (because we aren’t that talented). Both of those things are Manning’s fault. What more is there to talk about?

We are 9-13 because we aren’t that talented and can’t close games (because we aren’t that talented). Both of those things are Manning’s fault. What more is there to talk about?

Quoting this before you realize the truth accidentally came out...

you're doing a helluva a job coming up with more shit to talk about

Back