• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fuck You, Jeff [Redacted].

maybe we can all agree that Bz has brought our culture back and we are now in a good place. Ron made a very astute hire and was able to turn this thing around, mission accomplished. Phase 2 of this plan is to bring someone new in to take us to the next level. Ron did not make a mistake in this hire, it is now just time to implement phase 2.

You're joking right????

absolutely not. he did not make a mistake. Now it is time to bring in a new coach to take us to the next step. Which I am sure is all part of his great plan.

absolutely not. he did not make a mistake. Now it is time to bring in a new coach to take us to the next step. Which I am sure is all part of his great plan.

Step 1) destroy program on the upswing
Step 2) ??????
Step 3) Profit!

I just got an email from StubHub titled: "Grab your Demon Deacons seats and get ready for tourney time"

Fuck you, Bz. And fuck you, StubHub.

I just got an email from StubHub titled: "Grab your Demon Deacons seats and get ready for tourney time"

Fuck you, Bz. And fuck you, StubHub.

speaking of tournaments, you see the guy who won jeopardy tournament of champions last night?

maybe we can all agree that Bz has brought our culture back and we are now in a good place. Ron made a very astute hire and was able to turn this thing around, mission accomplished. Phase 2 of this plan is to bring someone new in to take us to the next level. Ron did not make a mistake in this hire, it is now just time to implement phase 2.

this is the only thing that I can wrap my mind around as to what Premier is thinking, but I also thought Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny were real too....

I mean if he did ONLY bring in Bz to just be terrible but get us a bunch of "cultured" recruits, I guess...mission accomplished? But I seriously doubt his ability to take it to the next level and hire somebody great.

This is exactly how we need Ronnie to think. This line of thought is the only way he can fire Bz and still keep up his charade of being a mastermind. So Ronnie, if you're listening, go ahead and fire Bz! We'll all think you're a mastermind, honest! We swear!

Does StubHub sell team logo beanbag chairs now?

The body of that email was even crazier.

The Wake Forest Demon Deacons have gone to battle all season long, and we’re about to jump into the most exciting part of the season. Be there for every second of the action with great seats on StubHub. With March Madness just a couple weeks away, some of the season’s biggest games are still ahead of us and you have the chance to get big rewards! Sign up for StubHub Fan Rewards before you buy, and get a little something extra when you grab seats for the most crucial clashes.

The Wake Forest Demon Deacons have gone to battle all season long, and we’re about to jump into the most exciting part of the season. Be there for every second of the action with great seats on StubHub. With March Madness just a couple weeks away, some of the season’s biggest games are still ahead of us and you have the chance to get big rewards! Sign up for StubHub Fan Rewards before you buy, and get a little something extra when you grab seats for the most crucial clashes.

Hooray for form emails!

To be fair, I'm sure there are some Thursday ACC Tourney tickets on Stubhub.

Bump for whatever bastardized version of Midnight Madness we are running tonight. Another season of humiliation and irrelevance awaits. Fuck you, [Redacted], you cocksucking piece of shit. I loathe you.

Back