• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fuck You, Jeff [Redacted].

This a truly pathetic thread. The guy was hired to do a job and failed miserably. Yes, he should be fired. Stop all the unnecessary personal attacks and profranity directed at a guy who did nothing but try and do a job to the best of his abilities.

Ross, what is pathetic is your promotion of Performance Enhancing Drugs in your username. You are seriously lacking in #culture.

Oh and fuck you [Redacted] (and Wellman) for making me care less than I ever have for a Wake Forest ACC Tournament game.

Hey Jeff, after driving your Prius to Greensboro, just keep it pointed East, head on down to your beach house and don't come back.

Fuck you, motherfucker. Congrats on winning a game that only exists because the ass-end of the conference now gets to play each other before getting to the real tournament, and you are so awful that we are permanently affixed in said ass-end. Enjoy your play-in game, and then get the fuck out.

I will be pissed if Jeff fucking [Redacted] ever sets foot on wake forest soil ever again. He shouldn't even be allowed to clean out his office. Just get the custodian to pack up his shit and send it to Siberia or some fucking place where we never have to see that piece of crap ever again. We hate you Jeff. Get the fuck out of town.

Any students know the custodial staff? I used to chat with them all the time. They could give us a status update on his office.

No coach ever got T'd up for clapping. WF is so bad we have to win a play-in game to get to the play-in games. [Redacted] is worse than Les Robinson.

The fact that you're still officially the coach of my alma mater makes me SICK.

Back