• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fuck You, Jeff [Redacted].

Amazing that even Wellman made references to DGreen like some critical piece we were missing. Dude is 6'10" but couldn't get off the bench for a pretty shitty Wake team this year.

Once again, Daniel Green was around the 75th* rated player in his class. Bzz and Wellman had every reason to believe he could restore our program to historical competitiveness.

*in the state of Texas

Once again, Daniel Green was around the 75th* rated player in his class. Bzz and Wellman had every reason to believe he could restore our program to historical competitiveness in single A high school basketball... given a few more years.

*in the state of Texas

FIFY

I still contend Jeff has pics and this was the payoff.

Nothing else, other than complete insanity, makes any sense.

I would never believe the amount of bullshit we were fed for 4 years if I hadn't lived through it. Like it's difficult to explain everything to fans of other teams because of both the sheer quantity and its incredible nature. But the fact that this thread exists and is over 40 pages long is a pretty good testament to the [Redacted] era.

I still contend Jeff has pics and this was the payoff.

Nothing else, other than complete insanity, makes any sense.

I just can't think of any picture you could have on someone (photoshop included) that would be more embarrassing or damning than that 4 year period. Maybe Ron finally realized that relative to that shitshow, the pics really weren't that bad?!?

Ron fucking________
A) animal
B) coed
C) man
D) [Redacted]'s daughter
E) [Redacted]'s wife
F) [Redacted]

I'm going with F

Only 3 left. Get 'em while they last.
http://www.amazon.com/2004-05-Topps-Total-Jeff-[Redacted]/dp/B00F9ELL0A/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1430401573&sr=8-3&keywords=jeff+[Redacted]

Only 3 left. Get 'em while they last.
http://www.amazon.com/2004-05-Topps-Total-Jeff-[Redacted]/dp/B00F9ELL0A/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1430401573&sr=8-3&keywords=jeff+[Redacted]

the shipping is 3 times the worth of the card. Go home name redacted your name is redacted

Post the link over on scout. They'll be snatched right up.

Bzzz and Wellman: Disgraces who blight the beautiful story of Wake Forest.

Mann up!

Back