• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fuck You, Jeff [Redacted].

Have to go to a first birthday party at 1. Probably won't even remember to check my phone. And I once drove three hours when the roads were icy to go to this game (the No More Shots game).

Buzz's bio on wakeforestsports.com is loaded with gems. I don't know if they've been posted before, but here are some of my favorites:

With as many as three freshmen in its starting lineup, Wake Forest finished the year 8-24 overall. Despite the subpar record, there were a number of accomplishments worth noting.

[Redacted] also mentored McKie, who turned in a stellar first season on campus. McKie led the team in both scoring and rebounding, becoming the 10th player in ACC history and the fifth in school history to accomplish the feat. He was named to the ACC All-Freshman Team and received Freshman All-America honors from CollegeInsider.com.

As a team, the Deacons ranked second in the ACC with 7.1 steals per game and sixth with 4.2 blocks per game. Wake Forest's steals average was its highest in three seasons.

[Redacted]'s UMBC teams also excelled in the classroom, posting a 2.86 grade point average during his tenure.

He is married to the former Nina Bernardzik, who was a standout volleyball player at UIC from 1974-76 and is a member of the Flames' Athletic Hall of Fame

Poor McKie, mentored by [Redacted]. He must have Stockholm Syndrome.

2-31. The upside for Bzz is we only have one more road game.

LCQRONJXOXCNNVQ.20070404193020.jpg

Seven consecutive years of [Redacted] ruining players and destroying programs. Four years of incredible arrogance by Ron Wellman that has sucked the passion and life out of our program. We saw this disaster building years ago and Wellman did nothing but condone and perpetuate it. The damage Wellman has done is incomprehensible and some of the most corrupt selfishness I have ever witnessed. To continue to employee either of these fools is an indictment of the Board of Trustees and the President of the University.

Back