• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU LEBRON

Yeah I knew that's what you were talking about, I was agreeing. Before the book came out he talked about this secret he had discovered about basketball like he had stumbled on to some magical equation for winning and how this great talk with Isiah helped him realize it.

Then I read the book and it was about sacrificing the individual goals for the team. Really? Can you get anymore unoriginal than that for the foundation of your book? I'm pretty sure that was the point of every kids sports book ever written.

Last edited:
good call on the secret. pretty simple stuff.

also, it's been a while since i read it, but doesn't he basically make every excuse in the world for iverson while dogging wilt, malone, etc.? i could see that as contradictory.

4th-quarter.jpg

(sorry if already posted)

did any lebron haters watch 'More Than A Game?' i watched it tonight, streaming on netflix, and thought it was pretty good. i am an admitted sucker for feel-good stories, and the footage of lebron as a kid (younger than 8th grade at times, i think) was pretty cool.

pretty amazing how far he went from where he started.

did any lebron haters watch 'More Than A Game?' i watched it tonight, streaming on netflix, and thought it was pretty good. i am an admitted sucker for feel-good stories, and the footage of lebron as a kid (younger than 8th grade at times, i think) was pretty cool.

pretty amazing how far he went from where he started.

I watched it and I think it explains quite a bit about why Lebron is such a huge bitch boy.

Triple double against every franchise

Some Russ has only had once chance to do because he was loyal and something Luka will do if he ever leaves the Mavs.

I watched it and I think it explains quite a bit about why Lebron is such a huge bitch boy.

Yep, giving tens of millions of dollars to fund permanent scholarships for underprivileged kids to go college really sucks.

Building and funding a primary school to give poor kids educational opportunities is an action of a "huge bitch boy".

Putting up money to help people start businesses is the action of a "huge bitch boy".

Standing up for injustice is what a "huge bitch boy" does.

His businesses employ hundreds of people. What's that refrain?

Making nine straight NBA Finals is what a "huge bitch boy" does.

Back