• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, RON WELLMAN

Anybody want to give me odds on RW being out before WF plays another basketball game?

Anybody want to give me odds on RW being out before WF plays another basketball game?

Much like the [Redacted] "resignation", I have no hope that it will happen and I won't believe it until it's verified by 3+ sources.

We had one ACC win in basketball and football that wasn't against a team with no wins at all. And we still lost twice to the team we did beat.

How was this man ever head of the ncaa basketball tournament selection committee? What a complete joke. Guy knows zip about basketball.

RW has singlehandedly destroyed Wake Forest athletics and our Prez and BOT has just sat there and watched him do it. Does anybody with any real power care out there in Deaconland??????

I pledge $1000 towards a billboard highlighting Wellman's reckless torching of Wake b-ball and demanding his dismissal. Six years is enough. If we had an activist board member, like a William Ackmam, Wellman would be shown the door.

RW has singlehandedly destroyed Wake Forest athletics and our Prez and BOT has just sat there and watched him do it. Does anybody with any real power care out there in Deaconland??????

I think to be fair - wake basketball, not wake athletics

Hatch needs to go first. Do you really want Hatch to pick an AD?

Can we pin this thread at the top for eternity?

Wellman is considering either the CBI or CIT just to enjoy more basketball!

Back