• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, RON WELLMAN

Wellman's 68-69 years old. How much longer will he persist in the ruination?

I tried a quick search but couldn't find any info for AD ages. Got to be near the end of his career.

One can only hope.

homer-jump-shark.jpg

After 30+ years of DC contributions, season tickets, parking passes, and seats rights I'm done. I'll still attend a few games but I won't purchase through MSD, mostly road games. WF left me. Makes me want to puke what we've turned into. The DC won't miss me, I'm not a McCreary type booster.

I thought Bill was a major [Redacted] guy.

BillGeorge was a major Grobe guy though.

The light is a good place to be. I welcomed you with open arms.

Did that strain your relationship with 81Deac? Definitely did for me. Feel free to PM me if you're rather do that.

I hang around a lot of UVA and UNC people. I have come to hate this time of year. F-You Ron Wellman!

That's not really fair. Some of those schools have been to the tourney more recently than we have. Off the top of my head I think Morehead State and New Mexico have won a tourney game since our last appearance.

Ron Wellman just got his monthly 6 figure check, just saying.

Uncw going dancing....

Yessir! My Seahawks are the only reason I have to follow college basketball at all these days. The three UNCW/Hofstra matchups this season were three of the better games of the year. Hope we can hold onto Keatts for another few years (unless Wake can get him.)

After 30+ years of DC contributions, season tickets, parking passes, and seats rights I'm done. I'll still attend a few games but I won't purchase through MSD, mostly road games. WF left me. Makes me want to puke what we've turned into. The DC won't miss me, I'm not a McCreary type booster.

I have about the same amount of time here and am having the same thoughts. What really set me off early this basketball season was one of the early games, maybe Xavier. I bought some extra tickets through the Deacon Club to carry family members the two hours each way to game. When I arrived, I found that my 30.00 tickets were being given away that day at the mall for a minimum purchase. That was a kick in the crotch. One would hope that the Club or the ADept would look after the folks who have stuck with them. I hate to give up on football just yet, so I will probably hang on for another year or two, but I am winding down my 40 plus years of support.

What the hell will it take for Wellman to lose his job? Murder?

He's responsible for the demise of a once proud program. It's fucking time.

What the hell will it take for Wellman to lose his job? Murder?

He's responsible for the demise of a once proud program. It's fucking time.

A seven figure salary for six years in a row without a chance at postseason play.

Keep those checks coming, though.

Assuming he only makes a million per, that's $333,333.33 for each ACC revenue sports win (two of which were over Boston College, including the 3-0 barnburner).

Assuming he only makes a million per, that's $333,333.33 for each ACC revenue sports win (two of which were over Boston College, including the 3-0 barnburner).

Just need to "dig deep" to quantify his value to the institution.

Back