• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, RON WELLMAN

:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:::fu::fu:

The school doesn't care, Ron doesn't care, the new AD doesn't care.

It's time for you to stop caring.

Fuck you. Forever.

D2RKUMyX4AESPec.jpg

Beavis and Butt-Head

Has anyone ever figured out why in the world Wellman had to give Manning a long term contract? It wasn't like anyone was in line to steal Manning from Wake. Did Wellman have a brain fart?

Has anyone ever figured out why in the world Wellman had to give Manning a long term contract? It wasn't like anyone was in line to steal Manning from Wake. Did Wellman have a brain fart?

Bicycle accident seems like the most likely culprit. Brains have been scrambled for quite a while.

Maybe he just hates Wake basketball fans and wanted to give them all a big FU for rejecting his buddy BZ.

Other people had to approve that contract. That’s the real failure of leadership.

no conference wins in conference this year. This will be on front page all year.

He's gone guys

This thread can die now

You're acting like a bunch of wussies by continuing to waste thoughts and energy on that clown.

He's gone guys

This thread can die now

You're acting like a bunch of wussies by continuing to waste thoughts and energy on that clown.

ehhhhhhhhh. I think organizing a "fuck you, Ron Wellman" billboard campaign throughout the piedmont triad and during all major wake forest sporting events is more than warranted. I mean he had a street named after him, he should not be under the false impression that his body of work has been appreciated by a majority of folks

ehhhhhhhhh. I think organizing a "fuck you, Ron Wellman" billboard campaign throughout the piedmont triad and during all major wake forest sporting events is more than warranted. I mean he had a street named after him, he should not be under the false impression that his body of work has been appreciated by a majority of folks

Speaking of which, where is this Wellman way and please tell me that the street sign is constantly being vandalized?

Speaking of which, where is this Wellman way and please tell me that the street sign is constantly being vandalized?
It's on the campus and it's almost certainly not being vandalized, constantly, infrequently, or otherwise.

It is a one way street, merges into Oblivion Way, just like our basketball program he destroyed.

Back