• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, RON WELLMAN

Here's a word I may only use 1-4 times in a year - "source". I know my source and he's never been wrong about anything Wake.

That's because he's a voice inside your head and he changes his answers whenever he wants to. You're a pathological liar. None of the BS you claim to know or claim to have happened to you is real.

I know the buyout was too steep for us at the end of last season. I also know that most Wake fans will support the team regardless of changes at the head coaching position.

I've said what I'm saying. I'm not going into any further details.

The buyout thing is a ruse.

Here's a word I may only use 1-4 times in a year - "source". I know my source and he's never been wrong about anything Wake.

Until you actually provide a piece of information related to the actual amount of the buyout, then you are as full of shit as every other source-peddler on here.

I know the buyout was too steep for us at the end of last season. I also know that most Wake fans will support the team regardless of changes at the head coaching position.

Is that why there are about 8 people in attendance at most home games?

The amount I heard was about half of the 18 million, no not exactly 9 million but close. I don't know if I buy the "excuse to keep Manning part" because Wellman and Hatch (in their minds) don't need no stinking excuse, they were the powers that be and didn't care what anybody thinks. Obviously somebody or somebody's told Goodman what he reported because he is a good reporter but that doesn't make it correct

Last edited:
Until you actually provide a piece of information related to the actual amount of the buyout, then you are as full of shit as every other source-peddler on here.

First of all, I don't give a flying fuck what you think.

Second, obviously you know nothing about having or keeping sources. Your post proves it.

It doesn’t really matter how much the buyout is. Manning has the support of the administration and wealthy donors. Nothing else matters. Either they don’t care if we are good or not or they think Manning will lead the program back to being an consistent NCAAT program.

I'd wager that there's been a steady increase over the past three years, compared to the prior eight years. I think we hit our peak in the 08/09 season and saw a steady decrease since that time. Since the John Collins season, I'd say we are continuing to head on the uptick.

It doesn’t really matter how much the buyout is. Manning has the support of the administration and wealthy donors. Nothing else matters. Either they don’t care if we are good or not or they think Manning will lead the program back to being an consistent NCAAT program.

Yes, of course. Wealthy donors will just continue to support Manning for no reason at all. There's definitely rhyme and reasoning behind that theory.

They don’t care if we are good or not. Winning is no longer a priority for Wake Basketball.

I'd wager that there's been a steady increase over the past three years, compared to the prior eight years. I think we hit our peak in the 08/09 season and saw a steady decrease since that time. Since the John Collins season, I'd say we are continuing to head on the uptick.
Can somebody translate this to English?

I'd say attendance has been increasing over the past three years. Is that easier for you?

As someone who had season tickets 3 years ago, 2 years ago, not last year, and not this year, I can tell you for certain you are wrong. 3 years ago, and 2 years ago I was at every game, now I just go sparingly, and anyone with eyes can see the attendance has gone from ok to ghost town.

Man, I’m starting to get ChrisL and Chris the parody confused.

Lol. It's funny that the handful of "superfans" on Facebook/247, plus Chris here, think they represent the fan base. I know more Wake grads personally who have checked out altogether than the number of internet superfans who think zealotry is what makes a real fan.

Back