• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, RON WELLMAN

Lol. It's funny that the handful of "superfans" on Facebook/247, plus Chris here, think they represent the fan base. I know more Wake grads personally who have checked out altogether than the number of internet superfans who think zealotry is what makes a real fan.

Same.

I'd say attendance has been increasing over the past three years. Is that easier for you?
Lol. Bullshit. You can see that's not the case on TV. Just read about a dude who bought floor seats off Wake for retail...literally just called up Wake and bought floor seats, no special DC status required. We can't even sell all of our floor seats to donors. We are selling "roving" season tickets so that we can help fill the bottom level.

I'd say attendance has been increasing over the past three years. Is that easier for you?

I don't know if this is a parody or not...still but:

https://www.bloggersodear.com/2019/...have-they-declined-wellman-manning-[Redacted]

Average (reported) attendance the last three years with rank since 1988-1989 in Joel history (so of 30 total seasons)

2016-17: 9,826 (18th)
2017-18: 8,425 (28th)
2018-19: 7,626 (30th - last)

The 2016-17 is the best attendance in the [redacted]/Manning decade of failure.

Parody or not, mods/Biff, can we make this his avatar?
09f84eac06dcb7ffae7c9a12ab2e5fea.jpg

https://www.bloggersodear.com/2019/...have-they-declined-wellman-manning-[Redacted]

Average (reported) attendance the last three years with rank since 1988-1989 in Joel history (so of 30 total seasons)

I’ve had season tickets for years, and my experience matches these numbers. Last year had the lowest attendance, on average, that I have seen. It also had the most Duke fans at their game, by far, compared to any other year (Zion effect) and probably the most UNC fans. Based on the first game this year, I think we’ll have even fewer than last year, on average.

Rafi works for the AD and gets free seats. I'm surprised he is backing up this point actually.

Rafi works for the AD and gets free seats. I'm surprised he is backing up this point actually.

I don’t work for the AD or get free seats. I realize anything goes on the Internet, but you’re just lying for no reason.

I could’ve sworn it was worse in the 2013-14 season. If I remember correctly, there was a drastic drop off from the 08/09 season to the 09/10 season as well.

Well, as someone stated earlier, most posters here checked out long ago. I’m still here supporting the Deacs. Not sure if that makes me a “SuperFan/Alumni/Whatever,” but I’ll still be here supporting these young kids on the teams, regardless of who’s the AD, and who’s the Coach.

Wanting a new coach who won’t ruin their basketball careers IS supporting the “young kids”

First of all, I don't give a flying fuck what you think.

Second, obviously you know nothing about having or keeping sources. Your post proves it.

I’m sure that your source appreciates you calling attention to them.

That is, if they were real.

It’s time for my Venmo or PayPal check, btw.

It’s the status quo around here.

Sure the attendance dropped from the year we were ranked number 1 in the country to the next year when we weren’t.

What’s your overall point? I’m totally missing it. Anyone who goes to games or watches them can see that attendance is pitiful and hasn’t increased.

I just think if you claim to support the school, you should support the teams. Regardless of how you feel about the coach and AD.

Probably should limit some of the stuff spewed here as well (see thread title). Kids and recruits probably read some of these boards.

I’m sure that your source appreciates you calling attention to them.

That is, if they were real.

It’s time for my Venmo or PayPal check, btw.

You owe me the rent. I'm in your head.

You are of no consequence to me. Rather than ever thinking someone else might know more than you do, you just post and post BS, louder and louder hoping to drown others out.

BTW, my thumb isn't your nose.

I just think if you claim to support the school, you should support the teams. Regardless of how you feel about the coach and AD.

Probably should limit some of the stuff spewed here as well (see thread title). Kids and recruits probably read some of these boards.

Blind loyalty is how we got here

It’s like all the shitty arguments the sunshine brigade made over the years wrapped up into one poster.

At the risk of losing my inheritance, does anyone know why Strick would have to pay RJ rent because RJ is occupying space in Strick’s head? Anyway. When I get that sweet, sweet RJ payout, I’ll buy Danny out myself!!! You’re welcome, fellow fans.

Mako, the important thing to know is I know nothing and nobody. Just ask Strick.

In the rare occasion, I might know something about a subject. Strick either knows more or taught me what I do know. Just ask him.

Back