• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, RON WELLMAN

Just saw a lead in to a story about a local man saving a family from a fire and Ron Wellman was pictured

I was watching the documentary Golf Channel did on Arnie again last night, and when I saw Ronnie there put his arm on Arnold during the statue dedication ceremony, I vomited again in my mouth. Really wish they would edit that man out so it doesn't ruin the whole thing for me. RIP Arnie...Bay Hill has never looked better! Maybe I'll crack open an Arnold Palmer this weekend whilst watching the final round. Cheers!

I was watching the documentary Golf Channel did on Arnie again last night, and when I saw Ronnie there put his arm on Arnold during the statue dedication ceremony, I vomited again in my mouth. Really wish they would edit that man out so it doesn't ruin the whole thing for me. RIP Arnie...Bay Hill has never looked better! Maybe I'll crack open an Arnold Palmer this weekend whilst watching the final round. Cheers!

Well stated

Wellman made people want to the Childress family to leave Wake Forest. It was so sad and frustrating to watch that one last game, what a shit legacy. Throw Hatch's sorry ass in the mix too. Those two ruined things so badly. Curry better not botch this thing. The fans deserve better than the bullshit we have seen for a decade.

Wellman needs to cough up the buyout.

I was going to say that if he has any dignity at all and cares at all for Wake Forest and its fans, he will contribute at least something to help undo this disaster that he is responsible for.

I was going to say that if he has any dignity at all and cares at all for Wake Forest and its fans, he will contribute at least something to help undo this disaster that he is responsible for.
He doesn't. He showed nothing but disdain for the fan base, and he obviously doesn't want what's best for the program...he only wanted the program to reflect his own little old man fantasy.

He doesn't. He showed nothing but disdain for the fan base, and he obviously doesn't want what's best for the program...he only wanted the program to reflect his own little old man fantasy.

And no chance he admits he was wrong.

I have a serious question. Have you ever spoken to him before? Ever?

I can't believe this thread has been pinned.

Back