• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, RON WELLMAN

Why is Danny Manning responsible for this mess and Randolph Childress isn't? Randolph is "Associate Head Coach" and has been for the last four years. That title comes with increased responsibility for the mess that is our program.

This is the truth and you guys can kiss the Chills ass all you want but he carries a lot of responsibility being the AHC. Baby chill does suck and yes you're right he has great numbers but he is the only guy on the team who has the ball because he makes bad decisions and ball hogs the entire game. He sucked man!! I'm a huge R. Chill fan from when I was a kid but I'm not a kid anymore and we've not been any good in 30 years. I loved when Chill crossed McInnis over, I'll always love and remember that but that is F-ing 30 years ago man!!! Get a grip, I'm over the Chills being together on the team and I'm glad Baby Chill is gone and honest to god they probably need to send dad along also( i know they want though).

This is the truth and you guys can kiss the Chills ass all you want but he carries a lot of responsibility being the AHC. Baby chill does suck and yes you're right he has great numbers but he is the only guy on the team who has the ball because he makes bad decisions and ball hogs the entire game. He sucked man!! I'm a huge R. Chill fan from when I was a kid but I'm not a kid anymore and we've not been any good in 30 years. I loved when Chill crossed McInnis over, I'll always love and remember that but that is F-ing 30 years ago man!!! Get a grip, I'm over the Chills being together on the team and I'm glad Baby Chill is gone and honest to god they probably need to send dad along also( i know they want though).

And a candidate joins the ogboards race for dumbest man in two legged pants.

10 years ago today.

Great work ever since, buddy.

And a candidate joins the ogboards race for dumbest man in two legged pants.

He sucks man and it's sad that you believe otherwise. Most of the time baby chill always made more bad/rash decisions than good decisions during the game. He could've been much better if he had solid coaching and someone who would've disciplined his showtime decisions. I think we can do much better at that position and I'm glad he's gone.

Real stand up guy you are.

I don't blame a kid for being coached poorly. That is on the adults in the room that provided poor teaching. It's on wellman, hatch, and the other enablers. But you do you.

Assuming this isn’t a WF grad.

So, we've moved on from going after the most successful AD in Wake Forest history, to now going after our most storied basketball player to don a Wake jersey. And his family too, I might add.

I await the imminent "F&*k you, Randolph Childress" thread!

So, we've moved on from going after the most successful AD in Wake Forest history, to now going after our most storied basketball player to don a Wake jersey. And his family too, I might add.

Slow your roll amigo. There is plenty of evidence of failure and intellectual dishonesty in the Wellman regime and it is a (very) arguable position. One dude bagging on Chill is not anywhere near the same.

So when do we officially begin the F U Ronnie day celebration? Day he was "fired"? Hired [Redacted]? Day of his historical comparative quote? Leaning towards his last day on the job. Also, is it an officially recognized day off from work?

Shut the fuck up, you little cumstain. There is no “we”. You aren’t one of us. In fact you’ve made it abundantly clear by constantly choking on “Mr. Wellmans” little shriveled prick. Quit checking this thread expecting us to all of a sudden quit shitting on your uncle, we’ve earned it by having him shit all over us for a decade.

Shut the fuck up, you little cumstain. There is no “we”. You aren’t one of us. In fact you’ve made it abundantly clear by constantly choking on “Mr. Wellmans” little shriveled prick. Quit checking this thread expecting us to all of a sudden quit shitting on your uncle, we’ve earned it by having him shit all over us for a decade.

That escalated quickly.

I've got another "fuck you" thread in mind.

Real stand up guy you are.

I don't blame a kid for being coached poorly. That is on the adults in the room that provided poor teaching. It's on wellman, hatch, and the other enablers. But you do you.

True man, Hatch and Wellman definitely enable Manning. However, your acting as though Lil Chill is amazing when other players like Sarr never get a real chance to shine because of Mr. Ballhog Lil Chill. Listen, if you truly believe that he was a great point guard/shooting guard than more power to you.

All i want is Manning fired tomorrow and I hope it happens. Go Deacs

True man, Hatch and Wellman definitely enable Manning. However, your acting as though Lil Chill is amazing when other players like Sarr never get a real chance to shine because of Mr. Ballhog Lil Chill. Listen, if you truly believe that he was a great point guard/shooting guard than more power to you.

Has anyone posted here that Brandon was great? Probably the closest was my pointing to his getting votes for All ACC. In this season's conference, that doesn't rise anywhere near greatness.

No. I'm not. I'm... encouraging... you to not shit on college kids.

I'm a Deac fan, with that I have an opinion about the entire chill era. Dad was great and gave me some of the best memories of my elementary years. However, dad coming home sounded great and I was fine with that until Lil Chlll was recruited. I always felt like it was a mistake and over the last 4 years of watching him get to make bad decisions after BD after BD proved my point. Again, I'll always love and respect my boy R. Chill but that's as far as it's going.

Back