• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fun to see Deacon fans of all stripe

Shorter than Barclay, but similar weights IIRC, which means Orville should be more muscular (and will only add as he goes). I think it's a bit early to declare Orville too small to hold up since we have a recent example of a work horse small RB to prove that wrong.

We need two rb at a minimum that can hold up for an entire season and we have no clue if Orville can yet and so far we have seen Josh cannot. Deandre Martin is an unknown at this point.

I will not be able to accurately make an evaluation of next years team until summer practices anything now is purely speculation.

I didn't see it mentioned, but Dominic Tate will be back and in the mix at db.

Ramsey and Laronji coming in as well is suppose to be a stud.

Now if we can only get a solid RB and DL core starting to come in like we have seen lately at DB, QB, WR, TE we will be set.

I really think that is all we are missing is a good flow of RB, DL, and LB talent is lacking this year.

Haven't seen anything on the board but I heard Chase was having surgery on his knee. Anyone have the scoop?

Any chance Scooby gets moved back to RB next year?

Would it help?

Does Wilhite have potential to play as a true frosh?

Question do people on this message board think they are better deacon fans cuz they post week in and week out? I feel like some do and I hate to break it to many of u but there are great fans out there don't come on these boards or just browse occasionally. Some have to get off there high horse.

Question do people on this message board think they are better deacon fans cuz they post week in and week out? I feel like some do and I hate to break it to many of u but there are great fans out there don't come on these boards or just browse occasionally. Some have to get off there high horse.

Sometimes, when you don't know the back story because you don't post much, you just come off as uninformed. No one is questioning your fanhood because you don't post much. :tard:

Did this happen in this thread? I don't think people feel this way.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Did this happen in this thread? I don't think people feel this way.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

I certainly don't feel that way. I post frequently because it passes time at the office and I like the discussion.

Sometimes, when you don't know the back story because you don't post much, you just come off as uninformed. No one is questioning your fanhood because you don't post much. :tard:

This could be the case. I apologize.

Back